Is this cheating??

Is she cheating?

• That nigga in jail, it don't count

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Duwop

Savage Garden ⬛
Mod Squad
If you engaged to a chick and you find out she sent semi-nudes to a jail nigga while y'all was together.

Y'all still getting married?

Reactions: Az
man......
it dont matter is she wasnt in the bucket naked.
sending any dude pics gets a chick cut.

and to do it before getting married means you sharing...and with a nigga who aint even around makes it worse.
its not any reason that would be acceptable to me.

Lol, I just saw an anniversary picture on Facebook of a couple I know this happened to, and I was wondering if homie every knew that shit....

now what if dude was locked up for 5 yrs...
she still thinking about that duck after 5 yrs and a proposal?

homie need to drop her.....cuz he got her on loan like a car from hertz.

Shit just so buggy, cuz I know the chick from like forever. And her husband mad cool....I just really can't take my mind off of whether he know or not....

Like how many niggaz can really swallow that L and keep it moving??

Shit just so buggy, cuz I know the chick from like forever. And her husband mad cool....I just really can't take my mind off of whether he know or not....

Like how many niggaz can really swallow that L and keep it moving??
I wouldnt give a shit honestly. If they happy, I'm happy for them.

Did it happen after we got engaged? Why were they sent exactly? How long you talk to this person? How emotionally serious is it? When is the last time yall talked?

I'd have a lot of questions but i fear my shrewdness doesnt gaf more and would disappear one day. With a note saying "go send nudies to more useless fucks, I'm out"

you ho azz ho lol

considering we're just engaged and this a nigga in jail, it kinda leaves the idea that this cant be the only thing going down

it'd be much easier to part ways at that point then if it was any further

"But...but baby...he's in solitary confinement. I just wanted to cheer him up!" - Scandalous Skallywag

Soooooo mfs really risking engagements and marriages for mfs in jail?
Lawddddd

tumblr_np2w8laaWx1tz9j5oo1_250.gif

Back