Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is this an accurate reflection of dating in 2018?

Yeah, I get that

I should've clarified

Are the events happening at these bases happening in reverse order?

Based on the things I've seen and read that appears to be the norm nowadays.

Ive always been a booty man, so I fucked wit chicks wit big bootys. Long as I got to feel on the booty I was good, so that was my first second and third base. Cause the tongue down come wit the booty grab.

Never been into titties like that so a finger in the pussy was a home run and a smash was a grandslam.

I feel like in these past couple of years the whole relationship/sex thing is backwards. There are many who feel like life is short so why not fuck first and ask questions later. Sex is so accessible these days that common sense and morals are replaced by feelings and traumatic situations which one uses to determine who is right for them. I think this is because we always hear it takes a lifetime to get to know a person. So the question is raised.. Who wants to spend 5 to 20 years trying to figure out if this 1 person is right for them? So instead of going about relationships the old fashion way, they play the game of probability. Sleep with a number of people within a certain time frame and see where the wind blows. Most of these relationships are fueled by drama, which is based on emotion rather than logic.

I was like this a long time ago so it's nothing new. Social media's just made it visible, much like many of the other things people trip on and act like is new.

Back