Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is This Album A 5 Mic Classic? (part 4)

Is Life After Death A 5 Mic Classic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some Filler Just Like Pacs Double LP

But I Think The Consensus Is That Its A Bonafied Classic

Ready To Die Is Better IMO

I'm not voting because I made the thread and I want to see how everybody else views this album.

Having said that, the only thing I don't like about the album is the skit where he's talking about shitting on the girl's stomach.

That skit ruined an otherwise flawless album.

IMO, to be a certified 5 mic album there either needs to be zero filler/skippable tracks or maybe one or two max. I was skipping around Life after Death all over the place. Shit just wasn't hittin enough to be 5-mic worthy.

@konceptjones Where are you from? What region?

Because there are some songs on Life After Death that I like more than others, but I don't skip past the weaker songs. But I think it has a lot to do with region. In other words, All Eyes On Me has a heavy West Coast vibe to it, and being from the East Coast there are certain songs I can't tolerate. But I'd imagine people from the West Coast can tolerate the songs I don't like.

@konceptjones Where are you from? What region?

Because there are some songs on Life After Death that I like more than others, but I don't skip past the weaker songs. But I think it has a lot to do with region. In other words, All Eyes On Me has a heavy West Coast vibe to it, and being from the East Coast there are certain songs I can't tolerate. But I'd imagine people from the West Coast can tolerate the songs I don't like.

2749361_0.jpg

Just like it says in my profile:

"The one between three and three"

More skippable tracks than Wu Tang Forever...definitely a classic but I’m of tha opinion that this could have been a single album so I won’t be mad at any nigga sayin’ no

Back