Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is This Album A 5 Mic Classic? (part 22)

Is The Afroholic A 5 Mic Classic

• 5 Mic Classic

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Nope

Votes: 10 90.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I doubt anyone here heard this album...

I was just on Wikipedia. Apparently there's a song on there called Whack Rappers where he disses 50 Cent, Jay Z, Kelis, Nas, and P Diddy.

But for whatever reason my computer is acting up and I can't get to Youtube.

Props to whoever can post Whack Rappers by Afroman

I wonder how Afroman's career turned out?

That Wack Rappers song is kinda funny, but it seems like he got himself blacklisted.

However, according to Wikipedia, he has 32 albums. Even if he's just a niche, one hit wonder I guess he can still tour and weed heads will support him.

I wonder how Afroman's career turned out?

That Wack Rappers song is kinda funny, but it seems like he got himself blacklisted.

However, according to Wikipedia, he has 32 albums. Even if he's just a niche, one hit wonder I guess he can still tour and weed heads will support him.

I think you're undermining the spirit of this series with shit like this.

Here's how I see it; If an artist decides to make a double CD, in theory, it's that artist's Magnum Opus. Otherwise he/she would cut out the weakest songs and trim it down to a single CD.

By releasing a double album you're telling the world that you're delivering a masterpiece.

So far, out of this entire series, only two albums were voted 5 Mic classics.

There's three more albums (to my knowledge) and the series will be finished.

Here's how I see it; If an artist decides to make a double CD, in theory, it's that artist's Magnum Opus. Otherwise he/she would cut out the weakest songs and trim it down to a single CD.

By releasing a double album you're telling the world that you're delivering a masterpiece.

So far, out of this entire series, only two albums were voted 5 Mic classics.

There's three more albums (to my knowledge) and the series will be finished.

No.

Most artist do double albums to get outta their contracts sooner.

Well Afroman has 32 albums (according to wikipedia) so I don't see how a double album would help him out of his contract or boost sales numbers.

Let’s stop pretending that Afroman is shit beyond Because I Got High. Please.

:smh:

Back