Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is there such a thing as having TOO much money?

Amazon is a monopoly

can y’all boycott the products, delivery and Amazon prime shit?

or do y’all need ya pocket Pussy in a day?

y’all helped create the nigga you hate

tenor.gif

I don't care how much money anyone has but I do believe a company should pay more in taxes/ increase wages after they reach a certain treshold. If you can't make your billion off your own work alone then you should be the only one doing that well.

As for rich black folks, If they not making jobs in our community then i'm not paying them any more mind than Musk, Gates or anyone else.

Omg do you want god to do everything? Whats wrong with humans? They got broken arms or something?

It’s his job. Before money was a thing folks was dying starvation.

Your boy cruel as fuck.

Imo anyone who has significant income to spare after comfortably paying for their basic needs in life and after having realized a good quality of life for themselves (which, let's face it, doesn't require owning a yacht, travelling to 20 countries in a year or even owning their own home) has too much money. It becomes excess.

Imo anyone who has significant income to spare after comfortably paying for their basic needs in life and after having realized a good quality of life for themselves (which, let's face it, doesn't require owning a yacht, travelling to 20 countries in a year or even owning their own home) has too much money. It becomes excess.

False

Does the money sitting in your accounts all of a sudden lose most its value once it’s in your own hands?

How much money you spend a month on shit you don’t need and how much you save?
That’s exactly what I’m getting at. The same amount of dollars in one person hand put into another’s hand is sometimes worth more or less based on how they use it. I think it’s charged on us to be the type of person that when the bag is in our hands, the world is a better place and it’s worth more than it was sitting in the bank. That’s why I say money is only good if you spread it around. But of course I mean if you spread it around intelligently.

Lol. It's subjective. U can't call my opinion false. If u don't agree with it, fine.

From an entirely personal perspective, if I were making $100,000 per year I'd consider it too much for me. If you're frugal and content with little, money becomes excess. Being able to spend it superfluously on expensive goods or save it doesn't make it necessary to have imo.

If ppl think owning a private jet or more than one home is truly making them happier, then go ahead and live that lie.

I believe there should be a limit to wealth. It's not a race issue to me though. It's universal. It will probably never happen in America because the whole "dream" of this nation is built around getting rich.

There's nothing wrong with being rich, but at some point wealth has diminishing returns for the people who have it and hurts the people who don't.

Billionaires shouldn't really exist. They'll never use all that money, and sure, it's not all liquid, but a lot of it is still stagnant and could better serve society.

^^^^^agreed

once u get to a billion that's plenty IMO

u and ur great great grandkids ain't going to be able to spend all of that shit...........so anything over a billy should get spread around to others who need it

Lol. It's subjective. U can't call my opinion false. If u don't agree with it, fine.

From an entirely personal perspective, if I were making $100,000 per year I'd consider it too much for me. If you're frugal and content with little, money becomes excess. Being able to spend it superfluously on expensive goods or save it doesn't make it necessary to have imo.

If ppl think owning a private jet or more than one home is truly making them happier, then go ahead and live that lie.

Just because its not your truth doesnt make it their lie

I agree
The amount of homes someone has , has. I bearing in the work they do from their heart.

most of the people here have move clothes and sneakers than me. Dont you say shit (@BlackRain leave it in the past) but i say nothing

I agree with the general idea that a person/people can have too much money but I don't think that this pov is taking into consideration the fact that a good number of people not only support their own households but also may be helping to support others as well. So a blanket "As long as your needs are taken care of then what's left over may be excessive" isn't taking the full picture into account.

Also, let's just be up front. Nice things make people feel good and that's not a bad thing. So while you may not be a person who gets comfort and/or joy from a big ass house that doesn't mean someone else is living a lie because they say it does. You don't know what has happened in that person's life that may lead them to doing certain things to make sure they feel that comfort that everyone is ultimately looking for. Of course material items can't 100% provide that feeling but it does somewhat come from the ability to be able ensure that you and your family don't have to worry about certain things which may be financially based.

I agree with the general idea that a person/people can have too much money but I don't think that this pov is taking into consideration the fact that a good number of people not only support their own households but also may be helping to support others as well. So a blanket "As long as your needs are taken care of then what's left over may be excessive" isn't taking the full picture into account.

Also, let's just be up front. Nice things make people feel good and that's not a bad thing. So while you may not be a person who gets comfort and/or joy from a big ass house that doesn't mean someone else is living a lie because they say it does. You don't know what has happened in that person's life that may lead them to doing certain things to make sure they feel that comfort that everyone is ultimately looking for. Of course material items can't 100% provide that feeling but it does somewhat come from the ability to be able ensure that you and your family don't have to worry about certain things which may be financially based.

I like nice things. I love having extra income to buy them. It's a comfort and privilege that makes for a greater quality of life. It helps provide security when you may unexpectedly need it. I'm not denying that. I wrote "significant income to spare" (then went on to mention mansions and jets to give an idea of what the ball park of significant might mean), not that any money at all left over after you've paid the rent, bills and food is too much. That would really be putting extreme limitations on the thrills we can get from life. I know what it's like to have the basic needs only just covered. It's not fuckin fun at all.

Still, I stand by my statement that no one is really happier with a 20 room mansion or a private jet in comparison to something more humble. I seriously doubt that anyone is well and truly much happier for it by any statistically significant measure of personal happiness or quality of life. That's not how extreme luxury works. Extreme luxury would also entail buying 100 dollar bottles of glacier water. It's privilege on overdrive, beyond the threshold of where things money can buy will make a major difference on physical or emotional health.

The only correct answer is: FUCK NO!!!!!!

I'll say this since reading through the thread. Once the owner of companies has reached a certain net worth(amount TBD) no employee of that company should be on any type of goverment assistance. It doesn't even matter if the employees are part-time they still shouldn't be on government assistance.

The only correct answer is: FUCK NO!!!!!!

I'll say this since reading through the thread. Once the owner of companies has reached a certain net worth(amount TBD) no employee of that company should be on any type of goverment assistance. It doesn't even matter if the employees are part-time they still shouldn't be on government assistance.
whats good pimp. where you been?

welcome back

I could see in situation relative to individual if life spirals out or control or something because of drugs or other indulgences. If you can't control your shit it's too much.

Back