Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is there such a thing as having TOO much money?

Cap folks hard work at 10 million dollars?

Why?

I agree having billions of dollars ain’t good. But cap somebody hard work is some government control over folks shit

Two poster on here so it all the time.

If a black man has a million dollars you fucked over black folks to get is what they said.

No fool again you running with shit. I said most times if you’re a billionaire you probably fucked somebody over somewhere. That goes for any race. Pull up the actual receipt or stop bitching tho cuz damn

Cap folks hard work at 10 million dollars?

Why?

I agree having billions of dollars ain’t good. But cap somebody hard work is some government control over folks shit

I just explained why, because it could literally raise the entire country above the poverty line.

And why not? 10 million is an extremely large annual income. Nobody in this country is working so hard they deserve more than 10M a year. On top of that, most of the people getting those millions like that aren't even working that hard. They simply have money already and were able to invest it in a way that makes them money. Again, American culture is skewed. I don't think people understand that there are rich people out there with money in accounts that are getting more off of interest every year than a lot of two earner households get from breaking their backs work for a year. Ya'll gotta stop perpetuating this lie that people making absurd amounts of money are doing so because they work harder than everyone else.

Amazon is a monopoly

can y’all boycott the products, delivery and Amazon prime shit?

or do y’all need ya pocket Pussy in a day?

y’all helped create the nigga you hate

Dos cut this bullshit out. The average person did not do the shit that's made Amazon what it is. Amazon is successful. Bezos deserves to be rich, but he's disgustingly rich not simply because Amazon is successful and people like it, but also because he was able to use that money to game the system. No one is saying that we should just take Bezos' money, but changes should be made to the system so that he can't do the things that he's doing. If that takes him from being worth 120+B to 5B, who gives a fuck? He's still richer than 99.999999% of the planet and his family will be in that position for generations.

I just explained why, because it could literally raise the entire country above the poverty line.

And why not? 10 million is an extremely large annual income. Nobody in this country is working so hard they deserve more than 10M a year. On top of that, most of the people getting those millions like that aren't even working that hard. They simply have money already and were able to invest it in a way that makes them money. Again, American culture is skewed. I don't think people understand that there are rich people out there with money in accounts that are getting more off of interest every year than a lot of two earner households get from breaking their backs work for a year. Ya'll gotta stop perpetuating this lie that people making absurd amounts of money are doing so because they work harder than everyone else.

Dos cut this bullshit out. The average person did not do the shit that's made Amazon what it is. Amazon is successful. Bezos deserves to be rich, but he's disgustingly rich not simply because Amazon is successful and people like it, but also because he was able to use that money to game the system. No one is saying that we should just take Bezos' money, but changes should be made to the system so that he can't do the things that he's doing. If that takes him from being worth 120+B to 5B, who gives a fuck? He's still richer than 99.999999% of the planet and his family will be in that position for generations.

So 10 million a year is the max.

I thought you was saying you can never have over 10 million at any given moment.

but folks are always going blow money and be right back broke. You know how the saying goes. “A fool and his money are soon parted”

unless you saying once a person blow all their money just give them more

Niggas wanna be the Lannisters minus the incest

This the last fucking time you gonna hoe me.

mf

Capping annual income at 10 million is ridiculous to me. There is an amount where it's enough to incentivize those that wanna max out but still leaves enough for everyone else.

But 10 million a year ain't it.

So 10 million a year is the max.

I thought you was saying you can never have over 10 million at any given moment.

but folks are always going blow money and be right back broke. You know how the saying goes. “A fool and his money are soon parted”

unless you saying once a person blow all their money just give them more

To be clear, I don't have the right answer. I was just pointing out that I've seen a study that said capping annual earnings at 10M for all Americans could help to pull the entire nation above the poverty line. Again, the author wasn't saying that's what we should do, only that it's what could happen.

I read a while ago, that when a person gets to a wealth of around 250M, it's almost impossible for them to go broke because of how many ways a person can make money off it.

For us.

Im seeing the trend on here amongst a few poster and on the net that when a black have money they get talked about and if it’s in the high 7-8 figure bracket. Sa

Why is that?

Is black folks ain’t supposed to make money? What is the hate for?
I don’t think having a lot of money is bad. I think letting it pump up your head is bad.

Considering everyone's net worth includes assets and not all liquid how would a cap work? U all talking about capping salaries?

I know this is all hypotheticals

If I got enough to buy the moon.

Shit bought.

Then im carving a black fist on the side
With www.ablackweb.com under it

wutang forever

lol I'm sure being able to look up in the sky and see that fist will comfort all the homeless black people that the money could have put in homes instead.

Considering everyone's net worth includes assets and not all liquid how would a cap work? U all talking about capping salaries?

I know this is all hypotheticals

Yeah, the proposal was for a cap on income not wealth.

Aint no way in hell I'm going to heaven and God ask me if i had enough money to end world hunger why did I just keep it all to myself. There is no reason good enough to justify that shit, especially to "god". Good luck Rockefellers or Rothschild

Back