Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is there such a thing as having TOO much money?

Dwayne

Laissez le bon temps rouler
For us.

Im seeing the trend on here amongst a few poster and on the net that when a black have money they get talked about and if it’s in the high 7-8 figure bracket. Sa

Why is that?

Is black folks ain’t supposed to make money? What is the hate for?

I’ve never seen someone get talked about negatively because they make a lot of money. I’ve seen people get the jokes but at the end of the day how do we really know how much money these members really making. A pair a lips and finger tips can say and type anything.

maybe its like folks calling Kevin Samuel's gay.. just discredit folks anyway you can....

or maybe its hard to see the pov from a vantage you've never had or maybe ever will have access to.

Not sure what the thread premise is supposed to be, but basically people like Bezos, Musk, etc. is too much. When you can spend 100's of thousands, if not millions of dollars everyday and your bank account not take a hit. that's too much

Paraphrasing

If you’re a black millionaire you fucked over your own people to get money.

Not sure what the thread premise is supposed to be, but basically people like Bezos, Musk, etc. is too much. When you can spend 100's of thousands, if not millions of dollars everyday and your bank account not take a hit. that's too much

When ain’t talking bout them. We talking bout black folks

Oh gas wanna act stupid like race and czar saying black folks with money is not good for black community

but y’all wanna be scary just say that
I never seen them say that but I also don’t be in them threads where y’all arguing like some fools. If that was said, that shit makes no sense. You also could’ve lead with this.

This thread was brought to you by Rick James in accompany with

tenor.gif

Broadcasting...

All rights reserved 😌

You could have asked that question in the thread LOL
Let me help you

@Race Jones @Hellczar @Dwayne seems to have a question for yall

See. I didn’t want that to be the focus of this thread because it’s going turn into beef instead of a discussion that seems to be going around the US that black folks with a lot money is bad for the black community.

It’s a small group but it’s growing

Back