Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is There Anything Wrong With An Inmate That Escapes From Prison?

5 Grand

Old School Godfather
I mean, if you were in prison wouldn't you try to escape?

I consider an inmate that escapes, or tries to escape and fails, normal.

Nah I don’t think so from the inmate perspective, you supposed to want to escape...it really just exposes security/procedural vulnerabilities

Trying to escape captivity should be natural for any human being. That said, unless you're falsely imprisoned, that is and should be a crime.

Yet so many people act like they comfortable in that place

I can believe that after a long enough time in, people would start to become more comfortable there than on the outside. It's all about familiarity. If you spend a decade in a place with established rules and routines, it can be jarring to suddenly go somewhere different.

I can believe that after a long enough time in, people would start to become more comfortable there than on the outside. It's all about familiarity. If you spend a decade in a place with established rules and routines, it can be jarring to suddenly go somewhere different.
I grew up with dudes who thought having jail or prison in your history was cool......And seemed to do everything to go back.

I think he's wrestling with the morality of it.

If you're guilty and rightfully serving your sentence are you wrong for trying to escape....

It's interesting. Were you tried by a fair and just system? Was your sentence fair, and did you....... Eh fuck it I tried...

Naw bruh, if that's considered good, then good is sometimes stupid. Word to Ben Stark

I don’t think trying to escape needs a whole new slew of years should be added to your time. Jail is unnatural

If the person is guilty of a violent crime or has a history being a sick human being morality kind of goes out the window anyways. Im guessing you're referring more to the wrongfully convicted or non violent offenders

If the person is guilty of a violent crime or has a history being a sick human being morality kind of goes out the window anyways. Im guessing you're referring more to the wrongfully convicted or non violent offenders

Well there's two cases

1. The person is guilty of robbing a bank and is serving a 20 year sentence and tries to escape

2. The person is actually innocent of robbing a bank and was falsely convicted and is serving a 20 year sentence and tries to escape.

In both cases I think the inmate is perfectly normal if he tries to escape.

Back