Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is there a wrong here or just a difference of opinion?

I have thought about it and brought it up with my girl, brother, and sister in-law. I think they have swayed my opinion.
Let the kid go, he's with his siblings and what appears to be a responsible adult. Why not.
Exactly...

Niggas need to think about ...what does his kids say when they come home?
Are they abused? Do they say they don't like daddy?

They are kids.

So step daddy’s child can’t go with the previous kids dad but yet the kids practically live with the stepdad.

So you can practically help raise my kids but your son can’t come over for the weekend? Wild.

So step daddy’s child can’t go with the previous kids dad but yet the kids practically live with the stepdad.

So you can practically help raise my kids but your son can’t come over for the weekend? Wild.
Yes

If that man offended he needs to fight for sole custody of their (him and his ex) children

there is nothing wrong with it cause the kid knows who his father is. the purpose is for the kids to hang out together during the weekend. If dude got issues then he need to plan events for him and his son while his step kids are away.

Oddly I was raised different and don’t see the issue with it. My step dad and mom been married since I was two. He’s my dad and when my mom and him divorced, I was included into all that. I did the visits along with my brothers(his two children), he remarried and his wife has a son.

The wife son always came over and spent the night with us. We even took him on our family trips. My mama don’t be tripping on shit like that. We considered the son family and my mama included him.

Same shit goes for my younger brothers. My real dad and that side of my family included my two little brothers(no relation to my real dad). They spent the night with that side of the family. Got Christmas gifts, birthday gifts, etc.

I remember a Christmas being full of exes, steps, new wives. Best Christmas ever. My step dad and real dad used to be in the garage or outside cooking tough. My mama and step mother and other step mama(lmaoooooo) used to be chilling tough! All the grannies in the kitchen talking bout old people shit. Watching the adults in my family put all that bullshit aside for the kids was the shit and I’m happy af I was raised that way. Showed me that adults who have divorced and brought in new people can still get along and it ain’t always gotta be drama.

That's how it should be.

Keep in mind, however, that your experience is the exception........not the norm.

these niggaz rather be miserable and beef with their girls then just check themselves and let the love in.....

:scust1:

Why do you automatically assume it's dudes beefing with their girls?

More often than not, it's the other way around.

Why would she want her ex to babysit the one kid that isn’t his? Doesn’t sound good for anyone involved.

Just hit me..........

Webay bigger gif.gif

What if the ex is really the kid's biological father........and the mother's new husband has no idea that the kid he's being so protective of isn't even his???

And that's the main reason the mother's been pushing her husband so hard to let her ex spend so much time with............."his"............kid.

Neil Degrasse tyson mind blown gif.gif

Last edited:
cold world but that shit could work out sweet af for him in court

the divorce is no question, and he'll fuck around and still get to keep the 1 kid and have BOTH of them knuckleheads paying cs

then he can turn around and start calling them asking can the other kids come to church with him and shit lmao

most people aint gone think about all that before they clap everybody tho

Entertaining thread.

I see both sides of the argument. Idk enough about this nigga to trust him with my child. I’m not trying to be cool with him. If the kids are together any other time except that weekend then one weekend apart ain’t gon kill em.

Exactly.

The only way it would make sense is if one of the mother's kids didn't have their father in their life..........and the kid felt left out when all of his other siblings went out with their father.

Other than that, there's no reason for the mother to be pushing the situation like that.

I'm late but the baby father is just trying to do the same thing the husband is doing with his kids. Don't know how I feel about this one.

The real nigga in me NH would be like FOH nigga father your kids b I got mine over here.

Yet the rational thinking me is like you're doing the exact thing to his kids right now so what's make you any different

I'm late but the baby father is just trying to do the same thing the husband is doing with his kids. Don't know how I feel about this one.

The real nigga in me NH would be like FOH nigga father your kids b I got mine over here.

Yet the rational thinking me is like you're doing the exact thing to his kids right now so what's make you any different
Its not the same thing as the kids live with him.

He supposed do shit with the wife and his kid only?

word cuz homie could easily be like

"nigga you live with my kids...... you helping raise them........i can't take ur kid to the movies....... i mean shit... i can't even do atleast that?? i'm grateful and trying to show appreciation here... i thought this was a team effort and we all worked together...yall don't want a kidless weekend... for yall to date or whatever? like shit man....i'm just trying to do the right thing here for what i thought was family doing right by me as well"

Back