Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is there a wrong here or just a difference of opinion?

Lea

Image-1.png

I saw this on IG and thought it was an interesting situation... Is he wrong? Is she? What say you?

fuck no lmao

get both of ya'll beat up

no reason to even create that relationship

I understand that the kids may want that time together but thats just a part of having blended families that people gotta deal with

people are tripped out like that, I've seen it

had an ex that got mad because I didnt bring my kids to see her when she was in town visiting

we keep in touch here and there but she just could not understand how or why that wasnt a good thing lol

he's mad insecure, she's mad aggy..

both of them are making a bigger deal out of it then it needs to be.....

u let ur kids go out with aunts n uncles, homie should be no different..

but if he don't want his kid with homie. then she need to just let it go and fall back.....

he's mad insecure, she's mad aggy..

both of them are making a bigger deal out of it then it needs to be.....

u let ur kids go out with aunts n uncles, homie should be no different..

but if he don't want his kid with homie. then she need to just let it go and fall back.....

WHOA.....I'll let your distant relatives statement stand even tho its shaky lol

but insecure?....this has nothing to do with the woman.....he's obviously cool with their relationship over their children....HIS child is in no way a part of that, and the shit aint guaranteed to stay sweet like it is.....why even put that kinda confusion in your childs life?

he's mad insecure

Insecure??
Man u niggaz wild
My only solution is to shoot the bitch so obviously I shouldn't be answering either but these questions always brings out some strange responses to me

WHOA.....I'll let your distant relatives statement stand even tho its shaky lol

but insecure?....this has nothing to do with the woman.....he's obviously cool with their relationship over their children....HIS child is in no way a part of that, and the shit aint guaranteed to stay sweet like it is.....why even put that kinda confusion in your childs life?

they siblings, siblings should be able to do together, especially if the adult is willing...

Insecure??
Man u niggaz wild
My only solution is to shoot the bitch so obviously I shouldn't be answering either but these questions always brings out some strange responses to me
yup....

why you don't an ur kid with their siblings??

he obviously feels some way about dude......

siblings in a blended family.....the adults in this situation should all understand that these kids aint gone get to do everything together

every other weekend aint gone hurt nothing....theres kids going back and forth week by week to different households and siblings

he'll be alright lol

sounds like the mama is focused on getting a kid free weekend out the deal

My answer gonna change slightly

It really depends on all our relationship. If in 5yrs me and buddy dont have nothing but passing words for each other than's its fuck and no.

If we more than cordial and depending on the event I might be cool with it but it also depends on how the older kids treat the youngest

More likely than not my answer gonna be nah and final

Back