Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is there a such thing as too nasty sexually?

giphy.gif

These threads make me laugh cuz whenever I talk about the freak shit I do I get chastised and ran out the thread.

Now all of a sudden everyone's a freak !? Very few posters on here are bonafide freaks LOLOLOLOLOL we should pull up old threads.
i would venture to say there are levels

what you into, no judging is on the far end of the "freak" spectrum

i just dont have a proper name for it

These threads make me laugh cuz whenever I talk about the freak shit I do I get chastised and ran out the thread.

Now all of a sudden everyone's a freak !? Very few posters on here are bonafide freaks LOLOLOLOLOL we should pull up old threads.
Nah man you're on some Lemme shit...

...surprised that lil freak didnt follow

Wow so anal sex and getting foot jobs is on the far end of the freak spectrum ? Y'all niggas is prudes. Anal should be entry level freaky at least.
No man

I mean, I'm not trying to fuck no chick in her ass but you know the shit I'm talking about

If you niggas are dumb enough to think I have bitches pouring cereal or cupcakes up their asses then I can't help y'all. I joke around a lot but fuck man you niggas can't be THAT gullible. I've never done no shit like that. Now fucking a chick up the ass, yeah I've done it, ass to mouth sure but that's about as far as that goes.
My guy

What do I really know about you other than the words you type

It's a running joke for sure BUT, you just can't be too safe. But let's just say you were on that tip, that is something extreme on the scale which should be it's own thing.

If you like fucking the arches of a female feet and she fuck with it, more power to you my guy.

No judging here and I legit mean that, but I don't think that's too freaky

Back