Welcome To aBlackWeb

is there a such thing as cheating respectfully?

A face of stone, was shocked on the other end of the phone
Word back home is that you had a special friend
So what was oh so special then?
You have given away without gettin at me
That's your fault, how many times you forgiven me?
How was I to know that you was plain sick of me?
I know the way a nigga livin was whack
But you don't get a nigga back like that!
Shit I'm a man with pride, you don't do shit like that
You don't just pick up and leave and leave me sick like that
You don't throw away what we had, just like that
I was just fuckin them girls, I was gon' get right back

tenor.gif

Maybe this should go in the relationship section.

I'm watching this show and a man comes home to see his wife watching a video of him fucking a prostitute that he got pregnant. The wife got the video cause its a blackmail attempt.

It is worse to a woman that her man/husband tricked off their money on a prostitute when he cheated or the money don't matter just the fact that he cheated?

I'm watching this show and a man comes home to see his wife watching a video of him fucking a prostitute that he got pregnant. The wife got the video cause its a blackmail attempt.

It is worse to a woman that her man/husband tricked off their money on a prostitute when he cheated or the money don't matter just the fact that he cheated?
If he got the call girl pregnant he was probably seeing her atleast twice a week.

The fact he wasn't wearing a condom is pretty scary.

From my experience most women would rather it d be transactional than emotional

so he can get past this

I think the fact that she found out via video would be the most hurtful part.

OMG...I feel sick!

He was out cheating and phucking raw...he was phucking a prostitute raw!!!

Back