Welcome To aBlackWeb

is there a such thing as cheating respectfully?

Respectfully is too strong a word

But there’s levels to disrespect

We're all adults. Of course there is such a thing as cheating respectfully. It's one of those things that people don't like the sound of or the indications of. But it is what it is.

We all know that cheating is, in and of itself, inherently DISRESPECTFUL.

Now that we got that outta the way...you can cheat respectfully or you can cheat disrespectfully. And we all know the difference.

Cheating is cheating. There are levels to the disrespect. If I cheat on you, then I have no respect for you. I wonder how many times a guy can cheat on here until she gets the clue that the guy doesnt respect her.

yeah i mean cheatin is cheatin

but if you go about it in a way where I dont find out and its never thrown in my face i mean i respect tf outta that lmao

all that use a rubber, head is off limits type shit is what I dont believe in....its probably a part of why i dont cheat cuz i cant be bothered with all that lol

i never understood how people came to the conclusion that that made it different....if you have some strange sex go ahead and get it for what its worth otherwise what are you even doing? coulda beat it for all that

Bird logic.

Don't try to comprehend or dissect it. It takes a certain lack of self dignity/esteem. Like believing in a flat earth takes a lack of mental capacity.

Lol maybe she's spent a number of years as a side piece to various real relationships and is desperate to be riding shotgun instead of third wheel.

Last edited:
Back