Welcome To aBlackWeb

GOAT

🐐
21-horrifying-vintage-easter-bunnies-e1456947201732.jpeg

Do u or your kids believe in the easter bunny?

At what age do u tell a kid its all fake?

Do u tell them santa is fake at same time or let that ride out longer?

Depends on how dumb my kids are. I never believed in any of that shit as a kid, didn't make sense.

If my kids end up dumb then i'll let em believe that shit for a couple years.

My son never cared for the Easter bunny. It was just something he seen every year. Never thought shit about it.

My friend wanted him to take pics with the bunny and her daughter and he was like nah but eventually did it for the baby.

It's grown mf'ers who think a nigga rose from the dead, if they can believe in that why can't kids believe in a easter bunny

Exactly, muthafuckas believe a bitch got seeded up by goddamn ghost. I wish a bitch would tell me that she's pregnant and God is the father.

21-horrifying-vintage-easter-bunnies-e1456947201732.jpeg

Do u or your kids believe in the easter bunny?

At what age do u tell a kid its all fake?

Do u tell them santa is fake at same time or let that ride out longer?
I don’t believe in continuing a lie, I’ll let my child have an imagination but at the same time I’ll enforce the fiction that comes with all these money making holidays. I’m glad I don’t gotta work tho so I’ll let that be a benefit.

Depends on how dumb my kids are. I never believed in any of that shit as a kid, didn't make sense.

If my kids end up dumb then i'll let em believe that shit for a couple years.
U wasnt always so jaded

2, 3, & 4 yr olds believe anything

Yo dumb ass thought the Bunny was real too back when u was stil peein the bed

When niggas gon learn not to celebrate a pagan holiday. I celebrate nothing created by a white man. Fuck all them fairy tales b

I remember being 5 and telling my mom I'm gonna catch the Easter bunny because we had a pet rabbit at the time named droopy and I wanted droopy to have a friend. I was talking about it all day and my mom was cheering me on like "you gotta be quick! He will just drop off the basket and run to the next person before you can even see him!"

So I'm like, "whatever lady. I'm gonna catch him." I ran upstairs to my room to grab some things and start walking downstairs and as soon as I turn the corner I see an Easter basket at the bottom of the stairs. I bolted down the stairs fast as fuck and ran to the garage door opened it up and looked everywhere. Went back upstairs looking defeated and my mom had tears in her eyes from holding in laughter.

That was the day I found out the Easter bunny isnt real.

I'm pretty sure my son has a good grasp on this whole thing.

He plays along for the other kids, but knows damn well what's going on

Aint all holidays pagan
damn near every tradition that's celebrated today has origins in some fuck shit..

the reality i s that ALLL traditions should be challenged......but as with everything people pick and choose

I don't have kids but I'm working on it. I've been familiar Ishtar since my Ansaar community days. What else is new?

Back