Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

That nigga is a chameleon for real

When Yvette Carnell and Tone came out with their intentions of creating a delineation between native born American Blacks and foreign born in order to make a case for reparations, I thought Tariq and all the hoteps that been pushing Black capitalism, Afrocentrism and Pan-Africanism was gonna go at her head.

But the opposite happened. All that We are all one Black people, Black people discovered America and Asia shit went out the windows.

Professor Black Truth, Jason Black, Tariq Nasheed seeing grifting for almost 20 years, followed right behind her.

Then when Tariq was saying crazy shit like Black immigrants was spreading aids and how you shouldn't vote, she denounced him and all the Black Capitalism hoteps and then they got mad and turned on her.

Gotta give props to Umar because he hasn't changed shit he said in the last decade. He still out here peddling Garveyism and that school.

For real

“ more phases than the moon “ took me out

had to hang up from this meeting so I can laugh properly at this shit

luckily I work from
Home
Yall niggas be in the world politics thread talking about "us" and "we".

"The republicans gave us a run for our money but we got the most seats now" sheepass niggas

Yall support and vote in con men and you will continue to

When Yvette Carnell and Tone came out with their intentions of creating a delineation between native born American Blacks and foreign born in order to make a case for reparations, I thought Tariq and all the hoteps that been pushing Black capitalism, Afrocentrism and Pan-Africanism was gonna go at her head.

But the opposite happened. All that We are all one Black people, Black people discovered America and Asia shit went out the windows.

Professor Black Truth, Jason Black, Tariq Nasheed seeing grifting for almost 20 years, followed right behind her.

Then when Tariq was saying crazy shit like Black immigrants was spreading aids and how you shouldn't vote, she denounced him and all the Black Capitalism hoteps and then they got mad and turned on her.

Gotta give props to Umar because he hasn't changed shit he said in the last decade. He still out here peddling Garveyism and that school.
Yvette and Tone are democrats, so..

Yall niggas be in the world politics thread talking about "us" and "we".

"The republicans gave us a run for our money but we got the most seats now" sheepass niggas

Yall support and vote in con men and you will continue to

well when these noteps are moving the same as repubs and dems, who really cares?

some believe in the two party sys

others believe in hotep scammers

is what it is

@BlackRain @Race Jones

notice he ain’t address the lil homies question
Why would he answer those random emotional questions from a dude coming off like a scorned single mother? You act like that wasn't his platform. He didn't have to let dude go off but he did cuz it was all cap. You can pretend the energy was substantial if you want but the charges he levied were false and/or have been debunked

A nothing burger

Why would he answer those random emotional questions from a dude coming off like a scorned single mother? You act like that wasn't his platform. He didn't have to let dude go off but he did cuz it was all cap. You can pretend the energy was substantial if you want but the charges he levied were false and/or have been debunked

A nothing burger
Everything he said was facts.... except for the wife shit I’m not familiar w his wife

Everything he said was facts.... except for the wife shit I’m not familiar w his wife
It wasn't facts. It was the convenient lies yall think are ok to tell because yall dont like him

His wife aint Rican
The money is refundable
They weren't "pimp" books. That's a lie that sounds good to say

And again, niggas who got scammed into voting for open white supremacist joe biden for the benefit of immigrants shouldn't speak

You niggas got Hoed.

Back