Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

I only bought some ogun juice for the women in my life

I'll cop you some too?

It's often the weak willed and narrow minded who place infinite trust and affirmation in a lone figure. Tariqs got a cult of personality running wild and ur lapping it all up like an obedient dog.

:pathetic:

It's often the weak willed and narrow minded who place infinite trust and affirmation in a lone figure. Tariqs got a cult of personality running wild and ur lapping it all up like an obedient dog.

:pathetic:
I tried to have your name changed to SafeNegroBob but the mods veto'd the move cuz they know you would've had a coon fit. You would've went full Carlton

I tried to have your name changed to SafeNegroBob but the mods veto'd the move cuz they know you would've had a coon fit. You would've went full Carlton

Chill out Pissanthrope. I wouldn't want u to post another African wwe wrestler scripted by a white man hired by a white supremacist organization to substantiate your opinions... how could I ever counter such solid evidence.

:cont:

I know this dude ain’t talking fact checking.

I’m still waiting on him to role back Biden bout the role the military to black communities to force us to take the vaccine.

Other dude admitted his mistake and role it back. Tariq would never

I’m still waiting on him to role back Biden bout the role the military to black communities to force us to take the vaccine.

So you're on the race white guys side. Gotcha

Nope.

when you in his position and you say something that’s so false like that you have to come out and clarify or roll back what you said.
Sir

These posts are about a racist white man falsely accusing a black man

You come in here DEFLECTING from that because you have an irrational hate of said black man

You're basically attacking him here and now because he got attacked by white people earlier, that makes you no better than Fox News

The day you see people like him and his followers admit being wrong and correcting the record, please record it and register a NFT. It would be so rare it would sale for millions.

Back