Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

He's right. I've been saying that for forever. It's not a black thing though. It's a U.S. thing. Only thing I kinda disagree with is that he's acting like there aren't paths to plumbing, HVAC, carpentry, etc... careers out there. They are there. People just don't use them because those careers aren't promoted as much as engineering, medicine, and law for example.

I've worked in several entirely, or predominantly, black fab shops (with white owners though).
It's about what region they're in is my experience.
In the south trade jobs are heavily promoted due to the huge influence the plants have down here.
Where I'm at, It's the white-collar positions where black folks are less prevalent.

I've worked in several entirely, or predominantly, black fab shops (with white owners though).
It's about what region they're in is my experience.
In the south trade jobs are heavily promoted due to the huge influence the plants have down here.
Where I'm at, It's the white-collar positions where black folks are less prevalent.

Yeah, that's true.

I'm confused. I know Rogan has his detractors and I understand why, but does simply having a friend pic with him mean you're no longer problack or something?

I'm confused. I know Rogan has his detractors and I understand why, but does simply having a friend pic with him mean you're no longer problack or something?
Rogan has given the alt a platform, so there's that but a one off photo opp isn't the problem. This all started with Willie caping for an aggressive Karen. That, the charity post for the white kid, and the Rogan pic looks suspect as fuck collectively

Rogan has given the alt a platform, so there's that but a one off photo opp isn't the problem. This all started with Willie caping for an aggressive white woman. That, the charity post for the white kid, and the Rogan pic looks suspect as fuck collectively

Rogan has given a platform to both sides, and honestly political discussion is a small representation of who he brings on. He's probably had more physicists on there than right wing nutjobs. In fact, that's why I started watching him because he had some many scientists.

Rogan has given the alt a platform, so there's that but a one off photo opp isn't the problem. This all started with Willie caping for an aggressive Karen. That, the charity post for the white kid, and the Rogan pic looks suspect as fuck collectively

Naw.

rogan given everyone a chance to talk. Both sides.

Rogan has given a platform to both sides, and honestly political discussion is a small representation of who he brings on. He's probably had more physicists on there than right wing nutjobs. In fact, that's why I started watching him because he had some many scientists.
Naw.

rogan given everyone a chance to talk. Both sides.
You can't tell a pro black voice about both sides tho. They don't wanna hear that. Rogan is no ally to black people

You can't tell a pro black voice about both sides tho. They don't wanna hear that. Rogan is no ally to black people

I'm not sure what this even means. He has a podcast that addresses a variety of topics. I wouldn't say he's a ally to black people, but he's not an enemy just because he's had some people that black people don't like. It's not like he's had some KKK member on there shitting on black people while he just sat there laughing. In fact, if you saw the recent interview he had with Ben Shapiro, Rogan basically gave Shapiro a verbal smackdown when it came to Shapiro's bullshit about systemic racism and Colin Kaepernick.

I'm not sure what this even means. He has a podcast that addresses a variety of topics. I wouldn't say he's a ally to black people, but he's not an enemy just because he's had some people that black people don't like. It's not like he's had some KKK member on there shitting on black people while he just sat there laughing. In fact, if you saw the recent interview he had with Ben Shapiro, Rogan basically gave Shapiro a verbal smackdown when it came to Shapiro's bullshit about systemic racism and Colin Kaepernick.
Your defense of Rogan doesn't lend a good enough reason for a pro black figure to want to associate with him.

Here's Willie's lengthy explanation of the picture and defending Rogan using the n word (2nd screenshot)

Imagine dying on Rogan hill..

Your defense of Rogan doesn't lend a good enough reason for a pro black figure to want to associate with him.

Here's Willie's lengthy explanation of the picture and defending Rogan using the n word (2nd screenshot)

Imagine dying on Rogan hill..

I'm not saying a pro-black person should automatically want to hang with Rogan. I'm just saying associating with him is not a good reason to question someone's pro-blackness. I hate this Cancel Culture bullshit people are on nowadays.

Back