Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

5th Letter

Mod Squad
This has been a constant debate on here for a while now. People like Boyce Watkins, Dr Umar Johnson, Jason Black, Superboy, Tariq Nasheed, Professor Black Truth, Yvette Cornell and others who speak on black issues are viewed by naysayers as frauds who scam the community, while others feel like they do good by presenting information and challenging the system.

What says the ABW?

Conscious community/pro black movement has been infiltrated by hustlers,con-artists,frauds, scammers,charlatans,opportunistic demagogues that don't have a damn thing to show for all the countless years of their "pro-black" talk. Except for bigger bank account$ for themselves, by exploiting our pain & struggle in this racist ass society
And they'll say and do anything to get us to continue to subscribe to their platforms so they can get those fat YouTube check$$, donate money to their GoFundME,donate money to their patreon, send them money to their SuperChat, send money to their PayPal, buy their latest documentary, mixtapes, buy tickets to their lectures, send money for their "schools"" and be sure to buy their new R&B album

And sadly many of us, actually believe these jokers give a damn about "the struggle" simply because they throw a black power fist up in the air and repeat the term "white supremacy" 100 times within a minute

Conscious community/pro black movement has been infiltrated by hustlers,con-artists,frauds, scammers,charlatans,opportunistic demagogues that don't have a damn thing to show for all the countless years of their "pro-black" talk. Except for bigger bank account$ for themselves, by exploiting our pain & struggle in this racist ass society
And they'll say and do anything to get us to continue to subscribe to their platforms so they can get those fat YouTube check$$, donate money to their GoFundME,donate money to their patreon, send them money to their SuperChat, send money to their PayPal, buy their latest documentary, mixtapes, buy tickets to their lectures, send money for their "schools"" and be sure to buy their new R&B album

And sadly many of us, actually believe these jokers give a damn about "the struggle" simply because they throw a black power fist up in the air and repeat the term "white supremacy" 100 times within a minute
Ok.. so at WORST they pimp the truth, but so what? They don't lie for the most part and nothing you can say can change the positive, informative jewels they drop. Btw, I've never donated a dime to any of them. They aren't PRESSED for donations, yes they do request them, but again, so what?

Ok.. so at WORST they pimp the truth, but so what? They don't lie for the most part and nothing you can say can change the positive, informative jewels they drop. Btw, I've never donated a dime to any of them. They aren't PRESSED for donations, yes they do request them, but again, so what?

Wait, what...

tenor.gif

I wouldn't say the conscious community are frauds. I will say a lot of their leaders are and a lot of the followers that follow them are dimwits that can't see through the lies.

This is a human problem. Trump and his followers are the extreme, but we basically see the same thing in every movement. People basically don't know how to separate their support for an ideology from their support for people supposedly pushing that ideology.

A lot of these people are either scammers, psuedo non studying, research complex subject matters they do not comprehend and want to speak on it, create their own fantasy despite of archealogy, science, and etc.

These people don't like that woke shit, so they're all frauds to most.

Obama is about as conscious as the ABW crowds wants to get.

Not a place for anything too pro-black.

Most of them are no different then the preacher's y'all claim to hate.
Using the struggle as a hustle.
Name em
I agree

I noticed that on the IC. The pushback for Stringer Bell was real

Nonsense. That "woke shit" was just a buzzword and y'all let scammers use it to get over on you. I can't think of anyone that was or is against black empowerment. Some of us can recognize conartists and some can't.

Nonsense. That "woke shit" was just a buzzword and y'all let scammers use it to get over on you. I can't think of anyone that was or is against black empowerment. Some of us can recognize conartists and some can't.
I think its easier and convenient for niggas to dismiss them as "con artists". Shooting the messenger in order to undermine the message.

The ones people talk about the most are the fakest. Tariq made books about pimpin. Dr Umar aint never doing that school. Hebrew Israelites want to be from the Bible but dont think they African. Its alot of bullshit out there.

Buuuuuuut its a whole nother side that is legit and real and want black people to ve healthy and happy and do well. They just not always deep into politics.

Back