Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Is the boyfriend wrong for his reaction

At one point, they were saying that part of the problem over there was that the dudes were more attracted to anime and video game chicks and weren't interested in real women.

I believe thats a fact. The grip that anime has on folks over there is crazy.

I stated before on here that anime got a hold on folks here also and its getting crazy.

This shit feels fake but had it been me I would of picked her up, but still broke up with her. There is such a thing as human decency.

Don't think this is real.

However, assuming it is, she's already proven she can't be trusted.

So........rape or no rape........I'd be done with her after I found out she lied about going to the club.

Don't think this is real.

However, assuming it is, she's already proven she can't be trusted.

So........rape or no rape........I'd be done with her after I found out she lied about going to the club.
I wouldn't trip about her going to the club, her going to a another dude's house is where I tell her to fuck off

I wouldn't trip about her going to the club, her going to a another dude's house is where I tell her to fuck off

For me, it's not really about her going to the club.........it's about her lying about it.

But yeah, leaving with another dude and going to his house is reason enough to be done with her

Back