Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Something Mentally Wrong with Black Folks?

Surprize!

Watch black women sit around with their children, willing to spend money with a shop owner that abuses and disrespects them. The dude in the video asks: Is Something Mentally Wrong with Black Folks?

they dont here in switzerlnad.....they got a few nails shops...but so does everyone else.
no one here runs the hair products shit...but them dominican broads doing most of the ladies hair here

@Surprize!

i'ma need a timestamp ma'am

im not watching 21 min of this

The relevant part starts at :25 and ends around 13:50

Long and short: Asian shop owner and Black customer have an issue, he basically steals her wallet and shoves her for whatever reason. She calls the cops, both make their case to the cops, Black cops stand around and almost look like their finna leave, "other" cops come in, ask one fuckin question and arrest the shop owner without even the slightest hesitation.

Black people will spend money and take disrespect from every other race except their own.

Damn dominicanas out in Switzerland too?
U smashed any yet?
they are very deep here
man it four in my city that are fucking gorgrous.

one is like 6 ft tall...then you have the norm domincans .....the 8 and belows.

but they deep here and if they aint in hair or service...they in the brothels....

anywho, dude raises a valid point: When these Asian shop owners abuse Black folks, we still patronize them instead of taking our money elsewhere which is what should happen. Dude put hands on ole girl, after he was arrested all them women should have collected their kids and left, never to come back.

Even with the one case we couldn't agree on where ole girl mushed the shopkeep and he tried to hit her with a haymaker: Regardless of what side you stood on, we should be able to agree that he should have been put out of business. Nobody should have gone back to that spot. Word should have gotten out that "We boycottin' XYZ Beauty Supply indefinitely" and nobody Black should have ever stepped foot in there. Niggas can make anything go viral, that boycott should have as well. Instead he put up a sign talmbout "50% off" and had a line outside the door.

anywho, dude raises a valid point: When these Asian shop owners abuse Black folks, we still patronize them instead of taking our money elsewhere which is what should happen. Dude put hands on ole girl, after he was arrested all them women should have collected their kids and left, never to come back.

Even with the one case we couldn't agree on where ole girl mushed the shopkeep and he tried to hit her with a haymaker: Regardless of what side you stood on, we should be able to agree that he should have been put out of business. Nobody should have gone back to that spot. Word should have gotten out that "We boycottin' XYZ Beauty Supply indefinitely" and nobody Black should have ever stepped foot in there. Niggas can make anything go viral, that boycott should have as well. Instead he put up a sign talmbout "50% off" and had a line outside the door.

I agree 1000% percent.. while making that boycott go viral... we also need a plan on alternatives tho.

If they got the nail shit sewn up.. what's the BLACK alternative that we can support..
Same for any other business... when we ready to boycott shit we should also have readily available BLACK alternatives that we can support instead.

Saying that.. I also realize that all communities and hoods might not have a black alternative they can go to which may make things difficult. Far from impossible tho

So thats a yes
Damn bro done mapped em out
My nigga
I been on them hoes too
I do map em out.. it's kinda funny tho.

I need to head down to the island soon.

I been getting texts and request .
I might need a week and a half there

I agree 1000% percent.. while making that boycott go viral... we also need a plan on alternatives tho.

If they got the nail shit sewn up.. what's the BLACK alternative that we can support..
Same for any other business... when we ready to boycott shit we should also have readily available BLACK alternatives that we can support instead.

Saying that.. I also realize that all communities and hoods might not have a black alternative they can go to which may make things difficult. Far from impossible tho

Sally Beauty Supply is damned near everywhere, no Asians in the chain of command as far as I can tell. It ain't a Black alternative, but it's not an Asian spot.

Black alternatives are hard to come by. The problem is that when we do have our own businesses we're too busy trying to get "the hookup" or what have you or stealing from them that then end up closing not long after they open.

Sally Beauty Supply is damned near everywhere, no Asians in the chain of command as far as I can tell. It ain't a Black alternative, but it's not an Asian spot.

Black alternatives are hard to come by. The problem is that when we do have our own businesses we're too busy trying to get "the hookup" or what have you or stealing from them that then end up closing not long after they open.

Word.. I hear ya...and that shit is fucked up.. but what we spos to do when the Asian spot AND Sally's disrespects us?

Black nail shops have a tendency to be on some fuck shit though

No not all, but an overwhelming majority

those of yall saying alotta black shops be on some fuck shit..... have yall or those close to you observed this for yourselves or all yall pre-judging?

Back