Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Something Mentally Wrong with Black Folks?

those of yall saying alotta black shops be on some fuck shit..... have yall or those close to you observed this for yourselves or all yall pre-judging?
Personally

@Lea and I was supposed to be trying out this black owned spot

Well she was able to go before me and told me how unprofessional they were. I'll let her tell the story but I was like damn, why can't we ever do business the right way

Personally

@Lea and I was supposed to be trying out this black owned spot

Well she was able to go before me and told me how unprofessional they were. I'll let her tell the story but I was like damn, why can't we ever do business the right way

fair... but you listed ONE example just now... what makes you say "No not all, but an overwhelming majority" be on some bullshit?

those of yall saying alotta black shops be on some fuck shit..... have yall or those close to you observed this for yourselves or all yall pre-judging?

I've spent money with Black owned businesses.

Back in Ypsi, there was a restaurant that opened up on Michigan ave for a lil while. I copped a fried catfish sandwich there one time while walking back to the crib. Pictures on the menu made them shits look good as fuck. $6 and change in the late 90's was pricey for the sandwich, but it was a Black business and I wanted to support them so I bought it anyways. Chick handed me the foam box and headed to the door. I opened it up and saw what amounted to two catfish nuggets on two pieces of plain, dry ass Wonder Bread, not even the sub-type deli bun in the picture. I turned right back around and went to the counter like "what's this???" and then proceeded to almost argue with the broad about the difference between the picture and the bullshit in my hands. Demanded my money back on some false advertisement shits. The manager/co-owner came out and I actually argued with his ass over the shit. Finally got my money back and spread the word that them niggas was on some bullshit.

My ex used to get her hair done at a white hairdresser in downtown Ypsi. She needed her hair done for an event but ole girl was booked up and her backup hairdresser in Ann Arbor was booked up as well. She found a Black hairdresser down Michigan Ave that had an opening and we went there. She told them what she needed done and she told me I could leave for about an hour. Came back an hour later and my woman was in fuckin tears. They royally fucked her hair up. Her shit was lookin thin as fuck and the style was all wrong. Bitch still tried to force us to pay for it too and called her man up there to try to intimidate us into paying. This nigga came flashin' heat and erruhthang. I told 'em I'd go to the ATM to get the money and instead stepped outside and called the cops. 5-0 got there and her man tried to bail but he was stopped at the door. Told 'em what was up, told the officer that dude had the biscuit on him and he got arrested. Turns out he had multiple warrants. The owner got mad and charged at us for gettin' her man locked up and accidentally hit the cop restraining her in the face so she got arrested as well. Rolled by there on the way to Canton about a month or so later ans the shit was shut down.

That's two of many instances of fuckery from Black businesses.

Black people are and have been victims of psychological warfare to varying degrees.
This is in addition to the varying degree's of physical trauma black people have suffered for hundreds of years.

So yes, I do believe there can be something mentally wrong with black people.
It's definitely possible that kind of trauma lingers and can be passed down. Jews often claim this with the holocaust.

Stockholm Syndrome, Transgenerational and/or Intergenerational Trauma, PTSD, paranoia, and substance addiction come to mind.

There maybe more, but I'm not a psychological expert. I've just observed that our way of thinking can be severly poisoned at times.

fair... but you listed ONE example just now... what makes you say "No not all, but an overwhelming majority" be on some bullshit?
There are others for sure

We were talking about the beauty industry but there are several examples in other industries as well

Idc what race you are, if you treat me like you don't need my business you won't get it. I can spend my money anywhere, if I'm choosing to spend it with you I expect customer service and to be treated a certain way. If you can't do that, idgaf what you're selling, I'll go someplace else or without. I don't wanna do the whole black businesses don't treat people well train. I've been to as many white and Asian owned businesses that treat customers poorly as black owned businesses so we don't own the monopoly on that. However, I've also gone to many black businesses and was blown away with amazing customer service.

Black people are and have been victims of psychological warfare to varying degrees.
This is in addition to the varying degree's of physical trauma black people have suffered for hundreds of years.

So yes, I do believe there can be something mentally wrong with black people.
It's definitely possible that kind of trauma lingers and can be passed down. Jews often claim this with the holocaust.

Stockholm Syndrome, Transgenerational and/or Intergenerational Trauma, PTSD, paranoia, and substance addiction come to mind.

There maybe more, but I'm not a psychological expert. I've just observed that our way of thinking can be severly poisoned at times.

You are absolutely correct. I like that my primary care physician, who is black, always gives me referrals to black doctors. He does this without being asked.

They just want vanity at all costs.

To me, it’s like they are sleep-walking; in a fog—-and don’t realize what they are doing and what lessons they are teaching their children. The proprietor can beat you or someone else down, but you’ll still give him/her your money.

In short,yes. But how the hell is it possible to not have at least something wrong mentally as a Blacc in this country?

Studies show that memories are etched into our mental and remnants are passed down genetically.

Meaning we already start off with stressed out DNA lol damn.

Back