Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Online Multi Player Really That Important To You?

idk man im a loyal brand person.....xbox could be better and cheaper I probably still wouldnt buy it

yea bruh, i aint even buy my shit. Its a funny story behind it and I feel bad cause i never play it but at the same time I never asked for it. My ps4 loyalty has nothing to do with the brand tho, just the folks I run w/.

yea bruh, i aint even buy my shit. Its a funny story behind it and I feel bad cause i never play it but at the same time I never asked for it. My ps4 loyalty has nothing to do with the brand tho, just the folks I run w/.

nah im kinda serious with it

I used to drink coke, wouldnt touch a pepsi

when i smoked if it wasnt a newport or a kool im good

as far as games, I've only owned nintendo and PS products

went straight from NES to PS.....i lost some years fuckin up but still

went from PS, to PS2 (i must have bought, sold, stole, traded, broke 20 of them bitches), to PS4.....the one i got rn lmao

I keep a lotta shit longer then average

i cancelled ps plus earlier this year....havent really missed shit

last few games I've bought I was good with the story and going for 100% completion (never made it lol)

im bad about scheduling shit like gaming, or constantly waiting on people or checking if they're on and all that

its fun when you get a group of the homies online at the same time but it was so rare for me at one point i just said fuck it

Niggas really trying to save $60 a year? Lol. Who cuts ps plus? Never heard someone say this before.

A lot of them lil fuckwads cheat using aimbots. I know them bastards on CS:GO got 'em and it just fucks up everything and makes it so you don't even wanna play. Niggas gettin' one-shot kills with every gun??? Only way that's possible is with a head shot every time and that's hard to get at a distance yet these muhfuckas droppin bodies with punk ass Glock 18's like nerve gas.

Them PC niggas is the worse.

Them PC niggas is the worse.

Legit good players are going to be hard as fuck to beat if they're on a PC. But then there's the cheatin' ass niggas you gotta deal with that you just don't have on consoles, at least not that I know of.

Last edited:
If the game is co op campaign, I'm all for it with the homies, if not then I'm good on that part, unless the multiplayer is fire like fractions from the last of us.

I want a factions in the last of us part 2 still :cry:

I love story campaigns and online equally I became hooked on online back in 2011 when I bought a Wii. On a side note could've been online when I had ps2 but I didn't have a modem. Around the time of the Wii,I started to notice a trend that campaign games that had an online feature .were getting shorter. When i played goldeneye Wii I reached the final level within 2 and I didn't even bother completing it because I was put off at how short the game was compared to the wii.. It was a reboot and not the original goldeneye and I expected much more. I was so disappointed the although online was fun.​
Fast forward to 2013 when I got the ps3 and my copy of gta v. I was caught up in the hype of a new gta game only once again to be slightly disappointed with a shirt game as far as gta standards go. Only 69 missions or 72 depending on which ending you picked. There are other open world games with only 58 missions or less like saints row or sleeping dogs but they have a ton of side quest content dlc and gameplay mechanics to keep the game alive. Gta v didnt even get dlc as promised. Everything went to online . I had a fear that story mode heavy games was g o my obsolete but thanks to red dead 2 I have hope.​

Last edited:
Everything CO-OP been fun since I had to share as a kid. 2player games were NECESSARY so I don’t have to pass the sticks. As games evolved I love the online appeal playing people with different skill sets. Gaming with ya ppl make the experience even that more exhilarating.

Niggas really trying to save $60 a year? Lol. Who cuts ps plus? Never heard someone say this before.
And if you smart and buy on black friday cyber monday you get it for 40. I generally stack 2 years worth at that time. Think I'm good til 2021 or 2022 atm.

For the original question depends on the game but imho its most certainly necessary. As many have said ain't nothing like playing multi with your boys shooting the shit.

Back