Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Online Multi Player Really That Important To You?

And if you smart and buy on black friday cyber monday you get it for 40. I generally stack 2 years worth at that time. Think I'm good til 2021 or 2022 atm.

For the original question depends on the game but imho its most certainly necessary. As many have said ain't nothing like playing multi with your boys shooting the shit.

Trust. They had a sale in ps store at the beginning of June. Stacked 2.

Nah I rather be dolo, i play MMO RPGs and play as long as I can solo. Then I quit when they start forcing me to play with others

I play multiplayer almost exclusively. It's how you keep getting challenged because people are better then bots. I also like competition, and gotta do PvP for that.

I have a friend I game with that likes a lot if campaign/ single player games. I keep having to remind him that Rambo shit doesn't work in PvP.... you're not gonna just run through 3 people with ease.

Only game I really played online for an extended period of time was Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare. Played a few of the others following that one, but not for very long. I prefer single player campaign type games.

Back