Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Maury out of line?

He shudda been able to anticipate there'd be a backlash. Maybe he did. I don't think it was racist but it is wack

Ain't no backlash, just some sensitive ass folks who can't take a joke.

Bet that Ari broad ain't say shit bout the Maury ep w/ the chick back for the 8th time, testing the 15th dude.

He thought he would’ve said something like I don’t know “you are the father”

Have you seen any ep. of Maury?

One of the long running things is dudes, for whatever reason, thinking that if the baby's nose doesn't match his then he can't be the father. That's why he tagged Maury w/ that pic.

If black people are offended when white people roast them.... Then they shouldn't roast themselves.

black people roasting black people is self hate. You have to teach people how you want to be treated.

It still wouldn't be racist. Dude has a crazy nose and the baby has a beginners crazy nose.

Are we supposed to pretend that's a normal run-of-the-mill nose not worthy of comment? That ain't no "black feature" the shit is a borderline deformity.

Yeah I said it.
Thought the issue is we can but they can’t

These woke black chicks use no critical thinking at all. They just like to chirp.

He wasn't commenting specifically on that blackness of the man's features. He was pointing that they basically had the same nose. They are making it seem like the man said "They do both have those nigga noses."

That said, I got no problem with the "Fuck You Maury" sentiment. Dude as basically made a career out of highlighting black buffoonery (and that of other races to a lesser degree).

If black people are offended when white people roast them.... Then they shouldn't roast themselves.

black people roasting black people is self hate. You have to teach people how you want to be treated.

Black people can be meaner to each other than anyone and it all be fun and games. Patrice O'neal had a joke about that.

Back