Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Is Mannie Fresh A Top 5 Producer?

Is Mannie Fresh A Top 5 Producer?

• Total voters
I guarantee 85% - 90% of niggas or bitches in the south, haven't heard not one album from the Wu

Those albums are not classics in the South

Whether or not people in the South consider Wu Tang's albums are classics isn't as important as whether or not people in New York consider those Cash Money albums classics. Hip Hop evolved from New York.

Are you niggga serious..

Fresh a fucking problem boy, aint no producer fuking with that dude.

A bet a nigga won't challenge that nigga, Ask Toomp how it ended for him when he went up against Fresh, had TI buying beats on the spot when Fresh was punishing that nigga.

The nigga is a fuvkin dog on them boards

I guarantee 85% - 90% of niggas or bitches in the south, haven't heard not one album from the Wu

Those albums are not classics in the South

The only nigga I knew that copped an album from the WU was @AP21 and we thought that nigga was hard up trippin.

And I guarantee that's 85%-90% bullshit

Also still don't change that RZA produced more classic albums than Mannie.

And I guarantee that's 85%-90% bullshit

Also still don't change that RZA produced more classic albums than Mannie.

I don't know why it don't.

Point out the Bullshit.. what bitches you know riding around bumping Wu..

What bitches you know, that's going to Circuit City, back then (outside of NYC) going to cop a WU tang album?

You can't find 20 bitches that will tell you anything WU dropped is better than anything CMR dropped but 85% of what I'm saying is Bullshit?

Line'em up.

Take them albums you named that are so call "classics" on the East Coast, and I can take 5 outta the CMR vault and we can ask 100 bitches what they playing in 95-99, hell in 2020, and I bet 85% of them aint bumping no fuking Wu Tang, that's how we know what are classics and not classics.

Niggas not even naming RZA as their life-line producer, if they could only listen to one producer for the rest of their life.

Last edited:

What bitches you know, that's going to Circuit City, back then (outside of NYC) going to cop a WU tang album?

You can't find 20 bitches that will tell you anything WU dropped is better than anything CMR dropped but 85% of what I'm saying is Bullshit?

Line'em up.

Take them albums you named that are so call "classics" on the East Coast, and I can take 5 outta the CMR vault and we can ask 100 bitches what they playing in 95-99, hell in 2020, and I bet 85% of them aint bumping no fuking Wu Tang, that's how we know what are classics and not classics.

Niggas not even naming RZA as their life-line producer, if they could only listen to one producer for the rest of their life.

Honestly, most of the females I know don't really listen to Hip Hop like that. They listen to R&B.

But what I have noticed is that a girl might not buy a rapper's album, but she'll go to his concert to watch him perform.

Anyway, I'd be willing to bet that Method Man could draw more females to a concert than anybody from Cash Money 95-99.

Now or ever?

He may have a couple here or there but I don’t think he’s got more than a couple hits with anybody outside of Cash Money if he’s got any at all.

Not to take anything away from him cuz I think Mannie is really dope.

Honestly, most of the females I know don't really listen to Hip Hop like that. They listen to R&B.

But what I have noticed is that a girl might not buy a rapper's album, but she'll go to his concert to watch him perform.

Anyway, I'd be willing to bet that Method Man could draw more females to a concert than anybody from Cash Money 95-99.

Females listen to hip hop/rap, They don't dance to R&B songs. Chicks bought CMR albums.

You do know Juvenile came out with 400 in 98, I'ma just use that album, and that artist.

The Ruff Ryders tour, females would rather see Method Man on that tour than anybody from CMR? is what you're saying

As I stated, you couldn't find 100 females (outside of NYC) that's walking in Circuit City to cop a Wu Tang album on Day 1, or listening to production by RZA, but I bet you can find 100 females that's copping a Hot Boy's album on day 1 of the release.

See the summer of 1999 when GW dropped.

So you pullin up in a female's space listening to Wu and she's cool with that??

Line'em up.

First it was niggas & bitches haven't heard any of them Wu albums

Now it's what hoes, then & now are listening to when they got get they nails.... :hahaha:

Females listen to hip hop/rap, They don't dance to R&B songs. Chicks bought CMR albums.

You do know Juvenile came out with 400 in 98, I'ma just use that album, and that artist.

The Ruff Ryders tour, females would rather see Method Man on that tour than anybody from CMR? is what you're saying

As I stated, you couldn't find 100 females (outside of NYC) that's walking in Circuit City to cop a Wu Tang album on Day 1, or listening to production by RZA, but I bet you can find 100 females that's copping a Hot Boy's album on day 1 of the release.

:wdf5: ...Now I know you don't know WTF you talking bout.

If we're talking about 1999, didn't Jay Z go multiplatinum that year with Jigga What, Jigga Who, Big Pimpin and I Just Wanna Love You?

Are you saying that girls would rather go to a Juvenile concert than a Jay Z concert?

How about Neutral ground? If Jay Z and Juvenile both went to Los Angeles to perform in 1999, are you saying that Juvenille would draw a bigger crowd than Jay Z?

Dr Dre even had Jay Z write his rhymes for The Chronic 2001, I think the song was Still Dre. I don't think Dr Dre ever got a New Orleans rapper to write his rhymes, but correct me if I'm wrong.

And for the record, there are some Mannie Fresh produced songs that I like, but I wouldn't put him in my top 10.

Truth be told, he probably wouldn't make my top 15.

ion care who you think better

but you fuckin smokin dust if you don't think Back That Azz Up won't bring the most ladies out lol

If we're talking about 1999, didn't Jay Z go multiplatinum that year with Jigga What, Jigga Who, Big Pimpin and I Just Wanna Love You?

Are you saying that girls would rather go to a Juvenile concert than a Jay Z concert?

How about Neutral ground? If Jay Z and Juvenile both went to Los Angeles to perform in 1999, are you saying that Juvenille would draw a bigger crowd than Jay Z?

Dr Dre even had Jay Z write his rhymes for The Chronic 2001, I think the song was Still Dre. I don't think Dr Dre ever got a New Orleans rapper to write his rhymes, but correct me if I'm wrong.

What I am saying, females are pulling up to a CMR concert than a Wu Tang concert. You'll find more females there. Salons not selling Wu Tang tickets to their clients. If your album don't appeal to both, females and niggas, the shit aint a classic.

Being that it's not a even playing field and Jay was on a major, he may draw more in 99. If Juvie had the same notoriety as Jay, If Soulja Rags would have went nation-wide, then would draw more, Juvie had the bigger year in 98 & 99 than jay, it was Jay who hopped on Juvie shit, not Juvie hopping on Jay shit in 99, CMR had the bigger year and bigger artist, DMX and juvie could swap positions on any given day.

Who was Jay Z in 99? Dude wasn't even the top rapper in his own state in 99, If we really wanna get dirty, Ja Rule was the nigga who was neck and neck with Jay in 99, and he was just coming on the scene.

Jay was running with the pack of rappers from NYC in 99 if we really wanna get it right

B where the fuck you from where females dont dance to Beyonce, Chis Brown, Rhianna, etc? You dropping a lot of shyt with nothing to back it up.

Back