• Total voters
Wilt
Kareem
Magic
Kobe
Shaq
Jerry West
Elgin Baylor

I'm inclined to say LeBron is better than Jerry West and Elgin Baylor, but the other 5 are debatable.

He is better overall, but isn’t the question about his time in LA only? What is being asked here?

If you were going to pick the 5 players to ever put on a Lakers uniform, would you pick LeBRon?

And now that I think about it, Karl Malone played for the Lakers in his last season, so add him to the equation.

When it's all said and done...Yes, he is.
If you were going to pick the 5 players to ever put on a Lakers uniform, would you pick LeBRon?

And now that I think about it, Karl Malone played for the Lakers in his last season, so add him to the equation.

Absolutely!

Greatest player to suit up as a Laker? Arguable with KAJ

Greatest Laker hell no, more players contributed to Lakers accomplishments as Lakers. What he did as a Cav and Heat don’t register into greatness as a Laker.
SAY THAT SHIT AGAIN. I'm tired of these people letting rainbow color team players calling them a GREAT after landing on another team. Like please chill with that shit.

Greatest player to suit up as a Laker? Arguable with KAJ

Greatest Laker hell no, more players contributed to Lakers accomplishments as Lakers. What he did as a Cav and Heat don’t register into greatness as a Laker.
I'm going by the op's definition bro. He didn't say career as a Laker. Just best to ever suit up in a lake uni. Nigga even mentioned karl malone and we all know he was beyond washed as a Laker but overall was a hall of famer.

Back