Welcome To aBlackWeb

is kevin samuels... “you know”

I stopped paying attention at “incel.”

I know y’all hate this dude, but putting everyone who agrees with him in a box ain’t helping y’all’s crusade.

That dude legit has problems. And the other dude just comes off as a cornball. Man said he smashed 1k women. First of all, that's grotesque. Second of all, foh.

Aba and Preach recently did a video exposing him for simping on some white punani, even though he and the other guy makes a living telling other men the exact opposite.

Abba and preach pop up on youtube from time to time and I just caught up a little with what was going on. Man them fresh and fit dudes are lame asl and it's obvious that they buy, scam, and use their platform for pussy while telling their listeners the opposite.
Dudes are clowns!

I know men isn't running to KS for advice because its women.. they're the ones who's keeping him more relevant than men are.

Exactly.

And the main reason most of his fans are women is because these women want someone who's going to be honest with them and not just tell them what they want to hear.

Simply because, well, listening to people who tell them what they want to hear hasn't really worked for them.

That dude legit has problems. And the other dude just comes off as a cornball. Man said he smashed 1k women. First of all, that's grotesque. Second of all, foh.

Aba and Preach recently did a video exposing him for simping on some white punani, even though he and the other guy makes a living telling other men the exact opposite.

The way that white girl pulled away from that kiss lol @ 5:32 😆 🤣

I dont think so because they both want the same(some dick) and he wants less competition so he'll purposefully give them bad advice.

Regardless of his sexuality, women are still calling him for advice.

So they must see some value in what he has to say.............regardless of how many times people accuse him of being gay.

Which, as someone else pointed out earlier, is strange in and of itself since most of his accusers claim to be allies of the gay community.

How do you explain the women who've made testimonies thanking him for his advice?

Quite a few have thanked him for saving their marriage and/or getting engaged to be married.

KS broke that succubus Renner DOWN in that interview, and this Melanie King woman dissected her whole existence.

I never understood this tone and delivery argument. Nobody cares about tone and delivery when speaking to/shitting on men. Plus KS had earlier shows shitting on men and nobody cared bout him being rude or questioning his sexuality then

He ain’t get famous till he shit on women

Back