Welcome To aBlackWeb

is kevin samuels... “you know”

If you didnt think that boy was gay you was tripping lol
I don’t think that was ever the question here. In fact, the general point was “who gives a shit if he was gay, when his MESSAGE was on point.”

…and to point out the hypocritical gay-bashing while supposedly being an “ally” to the Alphabet Community.

I don’t think that was ever the question here. In fact, the general point was “who gives a shit if he was gay, when his MESSAGE was on point.”

…and to point out the hypocritical gay-bashing while supposedly being an “ally” to the Alphabet Community.

Lol y’all niggas a trip if he was telling niggas how to be better niggas y’all would’ve wrote him off. But he getting fat broads and baby moms together it’s gospel. That’s ho shit

I know. Him being gay or not being gay was irrelevant IMO.

I don’t believe KS is gay. He very well could be but I doubt he is. Even if he was, I’m not sure how it invalidates his statements in general. Also, women are oftentimes very very understanding to the LGBT and their fight for equality. Even if he was gay, shouldn’t he be able to speak his pov based on everything we hear? He very well could be gay, I see where that could be the case but still.

I don’t believe KS is gay. He very well could be but I doubt he is. Even if he was, I’m not sure how it invalidates his statements in general. Also, women are oftentimes very very understanding to the LGBT and their fight for equality. Even if he was gay, shouldn’t he be able to speak his pov based on everything we hear? He very well could be gay, I see where that could be the case but still.
The funny thing is white, latin, arab and asian guys are on youtube saying the same shit Kevin does yet only the blackman is called gay in an attempt to discredit him. I wonder why?

The funny thing is white, latin, arab and asian guys are on youtube saying the same shit Kevin does yet only the blackman is called gay in an attempt to discredit him. I wonder why?

Lol because black people been in a gender war on the internet since 2005. Black relationships and how toxic they are is one the main topics of discussion amongst us. And I know y’all view everything as tough love anti sensitivity as the ideal way to go. But folks not trying to hear that. I mean why he didn’t get big until he went at women?

Lol because black people been in a gender war on the internet since 2005. Black relationships and how toxic they are is one the main topics of discussion amongst us. And I know y’all view everything as tough love anti sensitivity as the ideal way to go. But folks not trying to hear that. I mean why he didn’t get big until he went at women?
How are folks not trying to hear they way he says things...when he basically famous for what he said?

He went viral probably because how he told that woman the truth.. you don't hear that on T.V./ internet

Back