Welcome To aBlackWeb

is kevin samuels... “you know”

I'd rather him not be canceled and common sense root in ppl and he simply be ignored by those who feel him to be a detriment. The reality is someone else will fill his lane and they could be worse

I'd rather him not be canceled and common sense root in ppl and he simply be ignored by those who feel him to be a detriment. The reality is someone else will fill his lane and they could be worse
That's never the answer tho. Why ignore something when you can devote your energy to it and bash it.
Some people just don't have shit better to do

ppl have the right to say what they want unless they r inciting violence or threatening harm aganist others. do i want KS off the net? sure

would the world be better off without him? sure

do i care enough to sign/create an online petition? no

Although his ass is the problem, the people tuning into this mf and the women calling him are the problem as well.

there are plenty of other people they can go to for advice but looks like they go to this clown. For him to be so well known for this bullshit, I think these women asking for the disrespect from his stupid ass.

and is Kevin Samuels… you know?

hell yea he is.

You follow people around on a website wouldn't surprise me if one of kevins critiques hit a lil too close to home and sent u on a crusade.

Get out your feelings, musty

nigga who do i follow around? you always on my reactions, always in my threads, always quoting me

youre entire abw career & personality is built on following me around this mfer and quoting me

flop ass nigga.
youre a fan!

Last edited:
nigga who do i follow around? you always on my reactions, always in my threads, always quoting me

youre entire abw career & personality is built on following me around this mfer and quoting me

flop ass nigga.
youre a fan

fuck off
My entire abw career?
Been the same way online decades b4 hearing of u, ask around.

Do you consider posting on this website a career?
U do know u can't put this shit or your twitter on a resume right?!

I've never made a thread about u! U have.
Never complained to a mod about u. U have
Never followed u around! U have

The nerve of u, lol like u don't follow that one married dude around and a couple others.

You do nothing but sit on this site all day making threads. Cause I hit a random thread it does not mean I'm following u.

Leave the site for 2 months. Nothing will change.

That's y u hate kevin. Place too much value on yourself when u r a low hanging fruit. A dude calling other chicks out more accomplished than u prolly got your soul burning slow.

You're just another screename that say some funny shit at times and some wack shit the majority. Please don't let them reactions let u feel like u matter. Everybody gets them.
Good day

My entire abw career?
Been the same way online decades b4 hearing of u, ask around.

Do you consider posting on this website a career?
U do know u can't put this shit or your twitter on a resume right?!

I've never made a thread about u! U have.
Never complained to a mod about u. U have
Never followed u around! U have

The nerve of u, lol like u don't follow that one married dude around and a couple others.

You do nothing but sit on this site all day making threads. Cause I hit a random thread it does not mean I'm following u.

Leave the site for 2 months. Nothing will change.

That's y u hate kevin. Place too much value on yourself when u r a low hanging fruit. A dude calling other chicks out more accomplished than u prolly got your soul burning slow.

You're just another screename that say some funny shit at times and some wack shit the majority. Please don't let them reactions let u feel like u matter. Everybody gets them.
Good day

well im most certainly glad you were able to get that out at 2 in the morning. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 could've been next to a woman getting some pussy but instead you patrolling the abw streets begging for my attention

you high value males are something else

:hehe2:

A90605C0-28DB-4CE6-BAC0-B08B4282D8C5.gif

listen here gns, youre a fan. always have been, always be. youre only claim to fame on this forum is following me around this mfer and you should be thanking me for the thread i created for your dusty ass because that was the last time niggas even thought about you. youre unimportant both on and off this app, you get played by women both on and off this app (clocked that tea) youre a miserable lil boy that still hasnt removed his mommas worn out titties from his mouth. youre a flop, doink ass nigga that nobody ever mentions besides me whenever i have to come off my throne to address your musty, dirty jersey repping, fish grease foul smelling, balled up jeans wearing ass

baby i cant ever be low hanging fruit. especially when you wont even show what you look like you thumb with a bald fade

and for the record, i do plan to put the abw queen, the abw aficionado on my resume

so bow down and kiss the throne hoe

4B91B3DC-B15C-46FD-9F1B-7391C1ECD9CB.gif

Let me guess

that’s why you told Goldie you won’t work me.

you don’t care about how much I have or how many air miles I have....yadda yadda

you don’t believe I’m my brothers keep

and you say I’m a bootlicking coon who caters to the white and I try to police black people.

let me know if I missed something

Back