Welcome To aBlackWeb

is kevin samuels... “you know”

On the same level of Beyonce. Smh. This the shit that black women say to themselves.

Many men (the ones who she's trying to get) would disagree.

Live in your reality

And she's championing for Lizzo fat ass...She wasn't with no high value man before the money, what makes her think she's going to get one now with money, you're still Lizzo.

I don't know. I don't care. His arguments for the most part been logical. Everything I ever saw on him was him being blunt and keeping it real. The "Do you have a big dick" video was him checking a man over some shit too. People just focus on his women "bashing" because if you say anything but "yes" to a woman or don't cite 43 sources for why a woman is only "halfway" wrong, you're a problem or weak as a man and homie ain't towing the line that I've seen. His clothes less gay than some of your pimp idols, and that's not me cappin' that's word to manipedi permed out pimpin'.

I don't know. I don't care. His arguments for the most part been logical. Everything I ever saw on him was him being blunt and keeping it real. The "Do you have a big dick" video was him checking a man over some shit too. People just focus on his women "bashing" because if you say anything but "yes" to a woman or don't cite 43 sources for why a woman is only "halfway" wrong, you're a problem or weak as a man and homie ain't towing the line that I've seen. His clothes less gay than some of your pimp idols, and that's not me cappin' that's word to manipedi permed out pimpin'.

can we see what you look like?

Back