Welcome To aBlackWeb

is kevin samuels... “you know”

@Duwop alright meatbag

I have made love to human women and robots, now bender aint the type of robot to be tied down to one lovely lady. I need a women who wants to i dont know
kill all humans, rob people when they arent looking,
tenor.gif

maybe start my own robot forums
27c126cc364c3bb33ed4da077f18c8b1.gif

So how should i go about trying to find one lucky lady with all the special qualities i need and locking her down

@Duwop alright meatbag

I have made love to human women and robots, now bender aint the type of robot to be tied down to one lovely lady. I need a women who wants to i dont know
kill all humans, rob people when they arent looking,
tenor.gif

maybe start my own robot forums
27c126cc364c3bb33ed4da077f18c8b1.gif

So how should i go about trying to find one lucky lady with all the special qualities i need and locking her down
Fish and maintain situational awareness....

Carry out your desired activities... But do so in a manner that attracts attention....

It's only a matter of time before someone you find attractive that is attracted to what you're doing 🤷🏿‍♂️

Out of those 800k subs, how many are there for just watching people get trashed? How many are there for actual advise? How many are actual women? How many are black women? How many are dudes? How many are kids/teens? How many of these females are in your state? How many come from different countries? How many are real accounts? If yall got the stats, I would love to see them.

Otherwise, like I said already. Small minority. Go outside in the real world. I implore some of yall. Social media is not real.

Out of those 800k subs, how many are there for just watching people get trashed? How many are there for actual advise? How many are actual women? How many are black women? How many are dudes? How many are kids/teens? How many of these females are in your state? How many come from different countries? How many are real accounts? If yall got the stats, I would love to see them.

Otherwise, like I said already. Small minority. Go outside in the real world. I implore some of yall. Social media is not real.

It's just entertainment to most people though. That's what I was saying earlier. Even if we agree with some of the things he says, we're not watching for life advice... we're watching for the entertainment.

I didnt say only black women were the ones being dogged out tho.

I also said something earlier that dudes who keep saying he goes at men are neglecting to mention that only women are being addressed in the titles and thumbnails.

You said he intentionally uses images to make black women seen undesirable (based on the one guys video). I just posted his recent thumbnails to show he's not doing that.

You can't really blame him for not addressing men as much. His audience changed, so his callers changed. He can't go at men when men aren't calling. If men were calling in, and he let their bullshit slide, but went in on women callers i think you'd have a better point.

Last edited:
It's just entertainment to most people though. That's what I was saying earlier. Even if we agree with some of the things he says, we're not watching for life advice... we're watching for the entertainment.

What people have a hard time coming to terms with, is the fact that a lot of women actually are tuning in to him for advice.

Regardless of how anyone feels about him, what he's saying is definitely resonating with certain women.

Can't stand Umar. You hate Kevin Samuels, but support this guy? He cons black people out of money by using their love of their own people against them.

If he had a legitimate problem with what KS was doing why'd he not speak on it until AFTER KS brought up him conning people with that school?

Back