Welcome To aBlackWeb

is kevin samuels... “you know”

That’s the kicker niggas that like KS ain’t pro black they ain’t about community they just like to see people get shitted on. It’s why this nigga has no creds but still a following
That's why I said some ppl that be listening to him are too smart and/or too old to be falling for that shit

Ima put it to you like this....when somebody say all or blue lives matter, they lose all credibility with me and I treat them as nonexistent. Idgaf if they say the sky is blue, idgaf if they say 2+2 is 4, idgaf if they say the earth is round and not flat.

I dont fuck with black men or women that intentionally put out misleading and negative content about their black counterparts (unless we calling out coons), and especially not when it's public and up for non black consumption. I hardly ever post on LSA anymore cuz half them bitches do the same thing just in reverse. They pull up they bullshit statistics as well.

Yall talk about being on code in every other thread but a nigga putting mammy imagery in every video for the world to see is worth a listen. Lol. Nah yo. All that should be ignored across the board if you really claim to be pro black.
I watched a few.
I agree the some ladies standards are unrealistic.
That’s not just exclusive to this guy.

mammy imagery in almost every video I have not seen. But If im wrong, let me go see it for myself and I’ll call it out.

I’m open to being wrong but I stated what I agree with. For me it’s shouldn’t go past that. Chicks with kids, bring fat or ugly. I’m not on that. Never was.

That’s the kicker niggas that like KS ain’t pro black they ain’t about community they just like to see people get shitted on. It’s why this nigga has no creds but still a following
His following is mostly women.

Its really just entertainment to most. I don't think most of us are changing our lives based on the advice we hear him give. It's just entertaining to watch. I do think there's stuff he says that's true, but just like a ton of other shit watched in YouTube... it's watched for entertainment.

If it's bullshit, that means you think it's not true. If it's basic, that means it's a simple truth. Which is it? If a guy says for a marriage to work a man shouldn't beat his wife, we'd call that basic advice. If he says for a marriage to work a man needs to beat his wife, we'd call that bullshit advice.

Nobody is saying he offers a new deeper look from a perspective most people never thought of.

Do you disagree with any of the points in the post or nah?

To me the point are the same shit that been said in relationship groups and forums since 2008 it’s like these shitty relationship takes keep being recycled over and over. When you go for you wife who thinks about advice on the internet?

He saying basic shit bro. Flip the genders it’s the same shit. And we keep following it like kids.

So now we questioning pro blackness and community now?

wow

y’all got it

For someone so smart you never get it. Gabby literally showed you what he does with his images but you’re disagreeing just because. If this was reversed and it was a woman shitting on niggas to get them together you would be complaining about how black men get looked at. But it’s ok because he getting fat bitches together. Cmon bro

To me the point are the same shit that been said in relationship groups and forums since 2008 it’s like these shitty relationship takes keep being recycled over and over. When you go for you wife who thinks about advice on the internet?

He saying basic shit bro. Flip the genders it’s the same shit. And we keep following it like kids.

So your beef is that he's not delivering enough original ideas? I've directly asked twice now what you disagree with, and you haven't said anything. So it doesn't sound like you think all of his messages aren't true.

What does this have to do with what I said tho? Lol

It dont matter who watches or calls in. The issue is with the content creator.

It actually does.

Mainly in the sense that, if you're claiming he's more critical of women than men.............and women are the main ones watching his shows and calling in........then those women must think there's some merit to his criticism.

Women criticize other women more than men do.

So, ironically, the same thing you're saying about men tuning in to see women get torn down...............actually applies more to the women who watch his show.

Denzel boom gif.gif

It actually does.

Mainly in the sense that, if you're claiming he's more critical of women than men.............and women are the main ones watching his shows and calling in........then those women must think there's some merit to his criticism.

Women criticize other women more than men do.

So, ironically, the same thing you're saying about men tuning in to see women get torn down...............actually applies more to the women who watch his show.

View attachment 527049
Point going over your head fam. I'm talking about imagery in the thumbnails that he specifically chooses...not who calls or what he says to callers. Im not talking about what he says at all.

So your beef is that he's not delivering enough original ideas? I've directly asked twice now what you disagree with, and you haven't said anything. So it doesn't sound like you think all of his messages aren't true.

I’m disagreeing with the basic bullshit being spewed over and over and further making it seem like everybody should think that way

My beef is this nigga is literally just telling people how they ain’t shit and our community eating it up as gospel. Some miggas like fat women some women don’t care if a nigga is broke some people look for deeper shit than just money and weight when it comes to dating

Ima put it to you like this....when somebody say all or blue lives matter, they lose all credibility with me and I treat them as nonexistent. Idgaf if they say the sky is blue, idgaf if they say 2+2 is 4, idgaf if they say the earth is round and not flat.

I dont fuck with black men or women that intentionally put out misleading and negative content about their black counterparts (unless we calling out coons), and especially not when it's public and up for non black consumption. I hardly ever post on LSA anymore cuz half them bitches do the same thing just in reverse. They pull up they bullshit statistics as well.

Yall talk about being on code in every other thread but a nigga putting mammy imagery in every video for the world to see is worth a listen. Lol. Nah yo. All that should be ignored across the board if you really claim to be pro black.

Also let me clarify what I agree with KS on because I don't think that's been clear from everyone what they agree/disagree with.

• I think most men prefer a woman not have children already.

• I don't think most men want women that are so obese that they're larger than most men. If you're 5' 5" 260 most men would prefer you at a lighter weight.

• Most men dont want an argumentative woman. That's not saying she can't be strong, intelligent, and have her opinions. Just that she's not trying to be confrontational all the time.

• Men like feminine women. Y'all remember that girl that got slapped by dude in the 8 ball jacket? That's a good example of not having feminine energy.

I'll think if there are more. If you disagree though, without a subject change, on those... ok let's talk about.
Again. You are a woman. You don't have a man's mind. You are a woman (in a relationship). You don't talk to as many men as men do. You are a woman. You don't have as many unfiltered conversations with men as men do. You are a woman. You're not an expert on men.

I don't have any issues or trauma with women, but you may need help with your narcissism.

You've never been a man or a wife. Unless you have a degree involving marital education you have 0 education and 0 experience on the subject, but you're telling married men, previously married men, and men looking for wives, that they're wrong about what men look for in a wife. The narcissism is stronggggg, haha.

still waiting on that picture sir

:cont:

Back