Welcome To aBlackWeb

is kevin samuels... “you know”

futhermore, this “humbling” of women has real world implications that are harmful:

ill be happy when Black folks stop being bamboozled by every nigga with a suit

a silver tongue doesn’t make a wise one.

Slimeball move on the media's part.

I don't even fuck with Coach Greg Adams like that, but the Daily Beast is foul for implying that he's even indirectly responsible for that man's killing spree.

It’s not many in his “recent” videos
They are in his earlier ones.
I think someone posted when he told a dudes he’s short fat and broke and women don’t want him.

y u f’ing with me gab?
Nah go to the part in the video I told you to. Unless it's photoshop, all them shits are from within the last 6 months. Where the calculated bashing of bm to draw in viewers? Dude call himself an image consultant so them images are intentionally put there for the male audience to associate bw with undesirability.

Again, I dont watch this dude. But some of yall are too smart or too old to be falling for this shit regardless of if you agree with it or not.

Ironically, his audience is primarily women.

Meaning, that's who he primarily caters too.

Sort of like Steve Harvey, except for the fact that he doesn't tell them what they want to hear.

It's more women who call into his show than men.
What does this have to do with what I said tho? Lol

It dont matter who watches or calls in. The issue is with the content creator.

Don't make me up that loni love thread where niggas was crying for umpteen pages and Ebro had 45 min segment on hot97 cuz she said a lot of black men cheat (which was never proven to be untrue...ironically that's the argument in favor of KS.."he be telling the truf!" lol yea). Yall be crying about oprah and Tyler perry cuz of how they depict black men... Messaging only matters when it's yall who on the brunt end of it tho right?

tenor.gif

Ironically, his audience is primarily women.

Meaning, that's who he primarily caters too.

Sort of like Steve Harvey, except for the fact that he doesn't tell them what they want to hear.

It's more women who call into his show than men.

But I bet it’s more niggas that watch him than we think. Either way he not for the black community

Nah go to the part in the video I told you to. Unless it's photoshop, all them shits are from within the last 6 months. Where the calculated bashing of bm to draw in viewers? Dude call himself an image consultant so them images are intentionally put there for the male audience to associate bw with undesirability.

Again, I dont watch this dude. But some of yall are too smart or too old to be falling for this shit regardless of if you agree with it or not.

I’ll check out the video shortly.

i dont agree with that. cant put me in that.

i dont agree with everything the man says.

but why would ladies still watch is hes doing such damage?

anywho, i dont "follow" him. but i can say i have listened to quite a few videos and he has some good points that can spark conversation.

and did you just call me a smart dumb old nigga? you aint right

Don't make me up that loni love thread where niggas was crying for umpteen pages and Ebro had 45 min segment on hot97 cuz she said a lot of black men cheat (which was never proven to be untrue...ironically that's the argument in favor of KS.."he be telling the truf!" lol yea). Yall be crying about oprah and Tyler perry cuz of how they depict black men... Messaging only matters when it's yall who on the brunt end of it tho right?

tenor.gif
ill call your bluff.

the difference is.....loni stayed shitting on black men from all angles and got with a white version of what she was talking down on black dudes about.

ks is talking about being unrealistic in standards. i dont agree with the die alone stuff or any thing attacking looks,.

and you damn right we gonna defend ourselves when shit goes against us.

we all do.

im not expecting the ladies to not defend their stances with anything.

again.....it can build healthy debate and conversation.

Would this nigga be popular if he was not shitting on black women. Derrick Jaxsn wouldn’t be popular if he wasn’t shitting in black men. They both clowns and been exposed well KS not yet but we know the count

Also let me clarify what I agree with KS on because I don't think that's been clear from everyone what they agree/disagree with.

• I think most men prefer a woman not have children already.

• I don't think most men want women that are so obese that they're larger than most men. If you're 5' 5" 260 most men would prefer you at a lighter weight.

• Most men dont want an argumentative woman. That's not saying she can't be strong, intelligent, and have her opinions. Just that she's not trying to be confrontational all the time.

• Men like feminine women. Y'all remember that girl that got slapped by dude in the 8 ball jacket? That's a good example of not having feminine energy.

I'll think if there are more. If you disagree though, without a subject change, on those... ok let's talk about.

Hit me with the thumbs down. What do you disagree with? @Hellczar

i dont agree with that. cant put me in that.

i dont agree with everything the man says.

but why would ladies still watch is hes doing such damage?

anywho, i dont "follow" him. but i can say i have listened to quite a few videos and he has some good points that can spark conversation.

and did you just call me a smart dumb old nigga? you aint right
Ima put it to you like this....when somebody say all or blue lives matter, they lose all credibility with me and I treat them as nonexistent. Idgaf if they say the sky is blue, idgaf if they say 2+2 is 4, idgaf if they say the earth is round and not flat.

I dont fuck with black men or women that intentionally put out misleading and negative content about their black counterparts (unless we calling out coons), and especially not when it's public and up for non black consumption. I hardly ever post on LSA anymore cuz half them bitches do the same thing just in reverse. They pull up they bullshit statistics as well.

Yall talk about being on code in every other thread but a nigga putting mammy imagery in every video for the world to see is worth a listen. Lol. Nah yo. All that should be ignored across the board if you really claim to be pro black.

Sounds like a bunch of bullshit that’s all bruh. Basic shit for basic people

If it's bullshit, that means you think it's not true. If it's basic, that means it's a simple truth. Which is it? If a guy says for a marriage to work a man shouldn't beat his wife, we'd call that basic advice. If he says for a marriage to work a man needs to beat his wife, we'd call that bullshit advice.

Nobody is saying he offers a new deeper look from a perspective most people never thought of.

Do you disagree with any of the points in the post or nah?

Ima put it to you like this....when somebody say all or blue lives matter, they lose all credibility with me and I treat them as nonexistent. Idgaf if they say the sky is blue, idgaf if they say 2+2 is 4, idgaf if they say the earth is round and not flat.

I dont fuck with black men or women that intentionally put out misleading and negative content about their black counterparts (unless we calling out coons), and especially not when it's public and up for non black consumption. I hardly ever post on LSA anymore cuz half them bitches do the same thing just in reverse. They pull up they bullshit statistics as well.

Yall talk about being on code in every other thread but a nigga putting mammy imagery in every video for the world to see is worth a listen. Lol. Nah yo. All that should be ignored across the board if you really claim to be pro black.

That’s the kicker niggas that like KS ain’t pro black they ain’t about community they just like to see people get shitted on. It’s why this nigga has no creds but still a following

Back