Welcome To aBlackWeb

is kevin samuels... “you know”

:foh5:

getting dragged in the comments and rightfully so

You have to be the most dishonest human being to walk on earth, if you are petty enough against every single word pronounced by Samuels to even deny the prevalence of scales of beauty within societies and especially toward women,

when from one hand there has at least a half-dozen of celibate-and-not-so-single niggas out here who drink your every word and whim like word of God when nit getting openly shunned by you and the other fewer female forum members for trying their game way too obviously onto you three for years (because yea... sometimes I overlook at the older threads) , and that to the other hand you and your orbiters had just spent an entire week implying that anyone who defend Samuels or adheres to his workline must be ugly incels and misogynistic homosexuals.

For a school teacher, your mental gymnastics are more insane than a gym-rat ass Amber Heard on coke. You are a walking red flag, and so does your procession of pursuers.

:chillout:

The even bigger problem is niggas can spit some wild shit, a few people will hear it, and then deem them niggas fit to guide somebody on love and life.

You could’ve never thought lmaooo.

Last I checked, he had 2 failed marriages and all. Nigga has a God Complex with his sassy ass.

While y’all bullshittin’, if Kevin came out with a Black dating app tonite he fuck around and wake up Mansa Musa tomorrow...

:lol10:

So typically American.

As much as the dandy or upcoming celebrity of an otherwise marginalized community is not bringing money and coverage for them, they will drag him down. Slyvester Stallone and Adam Sandler respectively used to be shunned as such, back tp their prime years.

A lot of ppl are easily swayed. Steve Harvey had multiple failed marriages, but he was looked at as a guru for Black Love, to the point they gave the nigga book, tv, and movie deals.

Derrick Jaxn was out herefucking everything, while telling men to be simps, and women they can do no wrong

Kevin Samuels, in the few clips I’ve seen has held the mirror up to men and women’s faces. There was a dude who was on his show asking why he got no female attention, and Kevin Broke down dude showing he had noconvo, was overweight, broke, and vain. I’ve seen the same with some women thatgo on his show.

It sounds like he just gives people a realistic approach to trying to find a mate.

Back