Welcome To aBlackWeb

is kevin samuels... “you know”

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy

58D43080-44BC-466F-B495-EF6FF24B6ECF.jpeg

55F0255E-26BC-4BAA-A0DB-63DB6808A599.jpeg

0B27A7A4-DC71-42CF-B3CA-D5414362D831.jpeg

i want to say this man is gay but i have no proof, nor does attire have anything to do with ones sexuality so ill hold my sentiments *woo sa* even though any “straight” man that spews such nastiness and vitriol towards women is probably being backdoored six ways from sunday. (many of yall would know)

anywho, i HATTTEEEEEEE this manchild and as my friend so eloquently wrote:

C90C92F7-8DD3-41F2-ADEA-675B5A796806.jpeg

Never heard of him
Just recently heard of dude myself. You talking about a guy that breaks women down like breaking down weed. And they be cool with it listening to him belittle them. Feel like any dude that do that to women on a consistent basis been done bad by his mom or somebody he had real love for
If he gay fine by me stunt give 2 shits about him.

View attachment 507419

View attachment 507423

View attachment 507422

i want to say this man is gay but i have no proof, nor does attire have anything to do with ones sexuality so ill hold my sentiments *woo sa* even though any “straight” man that spews such nastiness and vitriol towards women is probably being backdoored six ways from sunday. (many of yall would know)

anywho, i HATTTEEEEEEE this manchild and as my friend so eloquently wrote:

View attachment 507421

That Joe Budden pic killing me

Professor Jones is so sus.

Someday, she will act borderline homophobic and misandrinoir-driven against any black man who acts too dorky or metrosexual while saying or doing things that displeases to some categories of women and men (who, quite seemingly, are legion in this forum) , then gaslights in other threads as if rampant homophobia in ABW is simply but the rambling fantasies of incels and social weirdos.

"riight"

Even if he's into swinging swords, does that makes his work irrelevant for either...?? People with weak arguments prefers gossip, character defamation and comforting echo chamber over truth... at the end of the day, the last nigga who comforted some type of women into whatever they want to hear rather than what they have to, wounded up getting roasted by these exact same women right after one of his mistresses exposed him.

:popcorn::mhm:

Someday, she will act borderli ehomophobic and misandrinoir-driven against any black man who acts too dorky or metrosexual while saying or doing things that displeases to some categories of women and men (who, quite seemingly, are legion in this forum) , then act in other threads as if rampant homophobia in ABW is simply but the rambling fantasies of incels and social weirdos.

"riight"

ah yes one of the Backyardigans has arrived that i was speaking about in the OP:

any “straight” man that spews such nastiness and vitriol towards women is probably being backdoored six ways from sunday. (many of yall would know)

hey sis 👋🏿👋🏿👋🏿

Last edited:

Someday, she will act borderli ehomophobic and misandrinoir-driven against any black man who acts too dorky or metrosexual while saying or doing things that displeases to some categories of women and men (who, quite seemingly, are legion in this forum) , then act in other threads as if rampant homophobia in ABW is simply but the rambling fantasies of incels and social weirdos.

"riight"

The paragraph

Even if he's into swinging swords, does that makes his work irrelevant for either...?? People with weak arguments prefers gossip, character defamation and comforting echo chamber over truth... at the end of the day, the last nigga who comforted some type of women into what they want to hear rather than what they have to, wounded up getting roasted by these exact same women right after one of his mistresses exposed him.

:popcorn::mhm:

this man has no credible work. talking down to Black people, male or female, isnt a fucking life skill

move around weirdo

ah yes one of the backyardians has arrived that i was speaking about in the OP:

It's crazy how you does act easily bruised from the ego and dabbles into makeshift slang expressions, whenever someone told you what you have to hear instead of what you want to.

It showcases coping overcompensating issues.

Last edited:
  • Ether
Reactions: GNS
It's crazy how you does act easily bruised from the ego and dabbles into makeshift slang expressions, whenever someome told you what you have to hear instead of what you want to.

It showcases coping overcompensating issues.

i want you to read this entire paragraph out loud and report back.

Back