is kevin samuels... “you know”

VulcanRaven

Feb 16, 2017
ABW Bucks
$429,302
See those dudes, especially the skinny one, come off as legit women haters. Like I get incel vibes
One of them the skinny one got exposed for trying to use his platform to lure a becky in for sex. He pretended he wanted to work with her instead of just shooting his shot.

Now that is real lame and other men clowned him for it. Yet people ignore how he was called out just like Derrick Jackson. Now me I don't take any of these YouTubers seriously, but some make good points.

I do not like it when people throw personal attacks (like this forum) because they can not argue against another's opinion. That is wack and childish period.

RandomNegro

Dec 24, 2019
ABW Bucks
$23,720
One of them the skinny one got exposed for trying to use his platform to lure a becky in for sex. He pretended he wanted to work with her instead of just shooting his shot.

Now that is real lame and other men clowned him for it. Yet people ignore how he was called out just like Derrick Jackson. Now me I don't take any of these YouTubers seriously, but some make good points.

I do not like it when people throw personal attacks (like this forum) because they can not argue against another's opinion. That is wack and childish period.
Yeah and that’s why it’s better to lurk around. I don’t fully subscribe to every single thing people say but they often times raise many legitimate points.

Golan

🥀
Sep 8, 2019
ABW Bucks
$25,577,098
See those dudes, especially the skinny one, come off as legit women haters. Like I get incel vibes
That dude legit has problems. And the other dude just comes off as a cornball. Man said he smashed 1k women. First of all, that's grotesque. Second of all, foh.

Aba and Preach recently did a video exposing him for simping on some white punani, even though he and the other guy makes a living telling other men the exact opposite.

GNS

Dat Nigga On Dat Nag
Apr 7, 2017
ABW Bucks
$8,031,648
That dude legit has problems. And the other dude just comes off as a cornball. Man said he smashed 1k women. First of all, that's grotesque. Second of all, foh.

Aba and Preach recently did a video exposing him for simping on some white punani, even though he and the other guy makes a living telling other men the exact opposite.

Abba and preach pop up on youtube from time to time and I just caught up a little with what was going on. Man them fresh and fit dudes are lame asl and it's obvious that they buy, scam, and use their platform for pussy while telling their listeners the opposite.
Dudes are clowns!

deadeye

49yr old teen hood god
Dec 25, 2017
the future of a time long past
ABW Bucks
$210,224
I know men isn't running to KS for advice because its women.. they're the ones who's keeping him more relevant than men are.

Exactly.

And the main reason most of his fans are women is because these women want someone who's going to be honest with them and not just tell them what they want to hear.

Simply because, well, listening to people who tell them what they want to hear hasn't really worked for them.

Mr.LV

OG
Dec 22, 2017
ABW Bucks
$1,695,000

The way that white girl pulled away from that kiss lol @ 5:32 😆 🤣

deadeye

49yr old teen hood god
Dec 25, 2017
the future of a time long past
ABW Bucks
$210,224
I dont think so because they both want the same(some dick) and he wants less competition so he'll purposefully give them bad advice.

Regardless of his sexuality, women are still calling him for advice.

So they must see some value in what he has to say.............regardless of how many times people accuse him of being gay.

Which, as someone else pointed out earlier, is strange in and of itself since most of his accusers claim to be allies of the gay community.

How do you explain the women who've made testimonies thanking him for his advice?

Quite a few have thanked him for saving their marriage and/or getting engaged to be married.