is kevin samuels... “you know”

Mar 6, 2017
Hampton VA
ABW Bucks
$8,242,267
Women support people embracing their homosexuality.

Like be who you are.

No woman respects a gay man that's perpetrating being straight while giving advice on man/woman relations.

To keep it a buck, unless homie a certified counselor, psychologist or psychiatrist, I'm not caring about nothing this man has to say no matter his preference.

Which is why I don't tune in.
These niggas don’t have women friends in real life yo lol at all. If Queen Latifah was talking cash shout about niggas she would be all types of bulldyke carpet muncher etc. but KS says what they like so he the gay dude they wanna defend

Dwayne

"We're not afforded the luxury of being average"
Dec 24, 2017
ABW Bucks
$15,312,744
These niggas don’t have women friends in real life yo lol at all. If Queen Latifah was talking cash shout about niggas she would be all types of bulldyke carpet muncher etc. but KS says what they like so he the gay dude they wanna defend
Even if I didnt have women friends, I still have

I have a wife, mother, sister, aunt, cousins. They dont give a fuck if a person is gay or not or if that person pretends.

Mister B.

The Devil’s #1 Advocate…..
Aug 13, 2017
The thoroughest borough....BK (via Wilmington, DE)
ABW Bucks
$9,864,814
If you didnt think that boy was gay you was tripping lol
I don’t think that was ever the question here. In fact, the general point was “who gives a shit if he was gay, when his MESSAGE was on point.”

…and to point out the hypocritical gay-bashing while supposedly being an “ally” to the Alphabet Community.

• Ether
Reactions: deadeye and GNS
Mar 6, 2017
Hampton VA
ABW Bucks
$8,242,267
I don’t think that was ever the question here. In fact, the general point was “who gives a shit if he was gay, when his MESSAGE was on point.”

…and to point out the hypocritical gay-bashing while supposedly being an “ally” to the Alphabet Community.
Lol y’all niggas a trip if he was telling niggas how to be better niggas y’all would’ve wrote him off. But he getting fat broads and baby moms together it’s gospel. That’s ho shit

Dwayne

"We're not afforded the luxury of being average"
Dec 24, 2017
ABW Bucks
$15,312,744

I know. Him being gay or not being gay was irrelevant IMO.

Reactions: Mister B.

Olorun22

Aug 13, 2017
ABW Bucks
$287,173
Lol y’all niggas a trip if he was telling niggas how to be better niggas y’all would’ve wrote him off. But he getting fat broads and baby moms together it’s gospel. That’s ho shit
He was and I don't know how many times people got to say this.. he was speaking to men before talking to females.

RandomNegro

Dec 24, 2019
ABW Bucks
$23,720
I don’t believe KS is gay. He very well could be but I doubt he is. Even if he was, I’m not sure how it invalidates his statements in general. Also, women are oftentimes very very understanding to the LGBT and their fight for equality. Even if he was gay, shouldn’t he be able to speak his pov based on everything we hear? He very well could be gay, I see where that could be the case but still.