Welcome To aBlackWeb

is kevin samuels... “you know”

I make you face truths nigga and call you out on your dumbness and women traits that you seem to carry across this board. You're full of Estrogen, your chest too flabby nigga. You move just like a woman. You would never lead nigga, a nigga like you will never be the head of your own household and get respect. Being at your mama house and giving her money on food aint progress nigga at 34.

Nigga, I live in your head, you talk about me in your real world. I'll bet money on it and that's sad.

Your life is practically you waking up every day to jump on here to gain attention from your internet friends and race but in real life, nigga you's a nobody who complains about life at least once every 2 weeks.

Nigga, I'll make you hate yourself you keep on fuckin with me. Nigga you could never compete with niggas like me.

Lol bro you’re a 40 year old man pretending to be a rich 19 year old. You literally just type whatever. We know you’re an incel we know you’re an alias and a bitch

Thing is, none of what you're saying about me is true.

That's just your go-to deflection tactic you resort to whenever I see through your bogus arguments.

The fact that you can't even have a civilized discussion with me without resorting to name-calling and baseless accusations speaks to your character...........or lack thereof.

Name-calling comes from folks who want to hide their dumbness, or can't articulate in a serious discussion. Diversion

Whenever a thread gets derailed, always go back and see if was derailed by someone making a joke or name-calling.

I would omit all posts and posters who use name-calling, diversion as an out in threads because they can't have a one on one with a poster of substances.

In real life, all that name-calling and diversion wouldn't be a thing. That would get address real quick.

Every thread it's always a poster trying to name-calling, LIE, on a poster, to cause a derailment or diversion, when shit gets to much.

Never seen a bunch of men, so giggling when it comes to having discussions about something. Usually all that shit comes from posters who thumbs up Blackrain, and race, those the posters that do the most derailing and name-calling on this motherfucker than ever. Trash ass posters

Thing is, none of what you're saying about me is true.

That's just your go-to deflection tactic you resort to whenever I see through your bogus arguments.

The fact that you can't even have a civilized discussion with me without resorting to name-calling and baseless accusations speaks to your character...........or lack thereof.

None of it is baseless. You have stated numerous times shit like feminism and lbgqt rights are not things you agree on and you view them as negative to the community. But you also defending Corey Holcomb saying he can take pussy. That defending rape but I’m making it up

Name-calling comes from folks who want to hide their dumbness, or can't articulate in a serious discussion. Diversion

Whenever a thread gets derailed, always go back and see if was derailed by someone making a joke or name-calling.

I would omit all posts and posters who use name-calling, diversion as an out in threads because they can't have a one on one with a poster of substances.

In real life, all that name-calling and diversion wouldn't be a thing. That would get address real quick.

Every thread it's always a poster trying to name-calling, LIE, on a poster, to cause a derailment or diversion, when shit gets to much.

Never seen a bunch of men, so giggling when it comes to having discussions about something. Usually all that shit comes from posters who thumbs up Blackrain, and race, those the posters that do the most derailing and name-calling on this motherfucker than ever. Trash ass posters

And you literally do the same shit for the other side the blatant hypocrisy

\

Have you watched the videos ?

Women get in the gym and eat better, the men that you want wants a fit woman.

Women who are masculine, the men that you want, don't deal with masculinity women. I don't deal with no masculine woman. Go be a man, put your dick up

1 out of 4 black women are married, 3 out 4 black women will never get married.

Men work more than 40 hours, get in shape, eat right. Put your purpose ahead of your woman.

Seek therapy

Women who are 5'2 with 2-3 kids, dress size 14-16, men that are in the top 8%-15% doesn't want your fat ass and the baggage that you bring to the table.

What do the men you like and want to be with, want in a marriage.

Yea those are very negative notions that he points out for everybody to stand on.

Only dudes who allow their women to control their relationships don't like him and dudes who can't get hoes hate the dude.

Get off your feelings and open your mind and understand, listen to the words

I've watched some videos. I never said he didn't have any points, but his points are overshadowed by his borderline abusive treatment of the women he talks to. Some niggas are actually out there thinking that's how you're supposed to talk to women. That's not a good trend, but I'm not about to get into a debate with any KS fans. If ya'll think that zesty clown sets a good example, we can agree to disagree.

I've watched some videos. I never said he didn't have any points, but his points are overshadowed by his borderline abusive treatment of the women he talks to. Some niggas are actually out there thinking that's how you're supposed to talk to women. That's not a good trend, but I'm not about to get into a debate with any KS fans. If ya'll think that zesty clown sets a good example, we can agree to disagree.

Lol they not gonna debate with you either

\

Have you watched the videos ?

Women get in the gym and eat better, the men that you want wants a fit woman.

Women who are masculine, the men that you want, don't deal with masculinity women. I don't deal with no masculine woman. Go be a man, put your dick up

1 out of 4 black women are married, 3 out 4 black women will never get married.

Men work more than 40 hours, get in shape, eat right. Put your purpose ahead of your woman.

Seek therapy

Women who are 5'2 with 2-3 kids, dress size 14-16, men that are in the top 8%-15% doesn't want your fat ass and the baggage that you bring to the table.

What do the men you like and want to be with, want in a marriage.

Yea those are very negative notions that he points out for everybody to stand on.

Only dudes who allow their women to control their relationships don't like him and dudes who can't get hoes hate the dude.

Get off your feelings and open your mind and understand, listen to the words
Pretty much.

Counterpoint: Some people on this site believe in a gay agenda and its negative effect on heterosexual relationships but are defending this nigga who might be gay and is promoting ideology that could have a negative effect on heterosexual relationships.

WHEW ETHERRRRR

Counterpoint: Some people on this site believe in a gay agenda and its negative effect on heterosexual relationships but are defending this nigga who might be gay and is promoting ideology that could have a negative effect on heterosexual relationships.

I dont know who talks about it regarding relationship but I do know a few folks saying the media portrayal of a black men are becoming effeminate. Actors of the past touched on this.

Gay black folks exist. Effeminate black folks exist. But its whatever.

so lets be clear

we have @Mister B. a coonin ass butter biscuit slouch who has pictures of a white man tongue harassing his ear- a nigga who downright refuses to put on lotion because hes trying to live up to the white man in his head

we have @deadeye who admitted to hanging around rapist whilist condoning and trivializing rape/sexual assault in every thread

and we have @Ale Sharpton some weirdo incel
nigga who is 30 plus pretending to be 19 on a forum

these bottom of the barrel niggas are calling me and @HellCzar agents?????

AA3053BB-C23C-4880-B351-6EAD2E119231.gif

None of it is baseless. You have stated numerous times shit like feminism and lbgqt rights are not things you agree on and you view them as negative to the community. But you also defending Corey Holcomb saying he can take pussy. That defending rape but I’m making it up

Cmon bruh.

All you're doing is taking my posts out of context.

let make me something very clear to your weirdo ass @deadeye i never engage with you because you are a strange, fucked up in the head individual whose random post of nothingness in threads makes my skin crawl every time your grasshopper looking ass flys across my screen

it will be a cold day in fucking hell before I ever take anything you say out of those white inbetween the cracks lips seriously

you are irrelevant

scram

so lets be clear

we have @Mister B. a coonin ass butter biscuit slouch who has pictures of a white man tongue harassing his ear- a nigga who downright refuses to put on lotion because hes trying to live up to the white man in his head

we have @deadeye who admitted to hanging around rapist whilist condoning and trivializing rape/sexual assault in every thread

and we have @Ale Sharpton some weirdo incel
nigga who is 30 plus pretending to be 19 on a forum

these bottom of the barrel niggas are calling me and @HellCzar agents?????

View attachment 670122

Honestly deadeye pointless anyway 50 and single no kids no love life just anger. Mister B literally just disagrees just because. And ale is probably some banned poster alias

let make me something very clear to your weirdo ass @deadeye i never engage with you because you are a strange, fucked up in the head individual whose random post of nothingness in threads makes my skin crawl every time your grasshopper looking ass flys across my screen

it will be a cold day in fucking hell before I ever take anything you say out of those white inbetween the cracks lips

you are irrelevant

scram

So, why do you suddenly feel the need to interact with me now?

TI laughing clip.gif

Must've hit too close to home huh?

Mike Tomlin laughing clip.gif

it will be a cold day in fucking hell before I ever take anything you say out of those white inbetween the cracks lips seriously

you are irrelevant

scram

Mase clip.gif

Cornel West shocked clip.gif

Oprah oh my clip.gif

Back