Welcome To aBlackWeb

is kevin samuels... “you know”

Agents added with a fucked in the head mentality. Confused. I've been stated that it's too much inconsistency on this board among posters with the shit that they posts.

Anybody who co-sign, thumbs up that lady BlackRain and his boyfriend Race are the ones who I am speaking about if you wanna know who these posters are.
Anytime you see a thumbs up if any type of serious topic is being discussed among them beehive sad ass posters, you should already know, that they don't know the fuck their talking about and whatever they are posting, is full of shit, those posters are the ones who don't have no understanding at all on how reality works and what it takes to not have to borrow money from somebody once a month

Eat a dick, suck my dick, trying to call out someone who gay in one thread, but in another thread, same day, them dumb dumbs are crying crocodile tears about how faggots are being called out on their bullshit ass agenda and how they need protection from straight people.

And they wonder why they feel sorry for themselves at least once a month and how life is always kicking their ass. Fucked up in the head. Not having wisdom, integrity will have you down and out at least once a month wanting to cry

you such a mean spirited lil bitch

It ain't what I think, it's what I'm observing.

You look funny when the light is on you. Moving like an agent of them people.
What's ironic is that his main detractors claim to be supporters of the quote/unquote....."LGBT Community."

So they insult him by accusing him of being part of a group that they support.

Yet, they implore others to accept that same group...........and accuse anyone who has a problem with that group of being homophobic and/or intolerant.

View attachment 670094

Somebody..........anybody............please make that make sense.

View attachment 670095
1634303960857.gif

Lol and you move like a sex offender but we let you slide gtfoh. Don’t even know what an agent is

Come to think of it, y'all are actually more like pawns.

Promoting agendas that are detrimental to the black community as a whole.

I'm actually hoping y'all are agents.

At least I'd know that you knew exactly what you were doing.

Pawns are just useful idiots who can easily be manipulated.

Nothing more than lambs to the slaughter.

Kinda sad when you think about it.

So, a nobody?

200w.gif

Come to think of it, y'all are actually more like pawns.

Promoting agendas that are detrimental to the black community as a whole.

I'm actually hoping y'all are agents.

At least I'd know that you knew exactly what you were doing.

Pawns are just useful idiots who can easily be manipulated.

Nothing more than lambs to the slaughter.

Kinda sad when you think about it.

Coming from a guy like you with your views on women and sex crimes and you really think your POV is positive for the black community?! You’re completely delusional. How you think gay people are a bigger problem than rapists?

you such a mean spirited lil bitch

I make you face truths nigga and call you out on your dumbness and women traits that you seem to carry across this board. You're full of Estrogen, your chest too flabby nigga. You move just like a woman. You would never lead nigga, a nigga like you will never be the head of your own household and get respect. Being at your mama house and giving her money on food aint progress nigga at 34.

Nigga, I live in your head, you talk about me in your real world. I'll bet money on it and that's sad.

Your life is practically you waking up every day to jump on here to gain attention from your internet friends and race but in real life, nigga you's a nobody who complains about life at least once every 2 weeks.

Nigga, I'll make you hate yourself you keep on fuckin with me. Nigga you could never compete with niggas like me.

Its wild that some of the same people in here screaming at us everyday for gay equality and tolerance in here trying to trash this nigga for possibly being gay.

🤔

Counterpoint: Some people on this site believe in a gay agenda and its negative effect on heterosexual relationships but are defending this nigga who might be gay and is promoting ideology that could have a negative effect on heterosexual relationships.

Coming from a guy like you with your views on women and sex crimes?

Thing is, none of what you're saying about me is true.

That's just your go-to deflection tactic you resort to whenever I see through your bogus arguments.

The fact that you can't even have a civilized discussion with me without resorting to name-calling and baseless accusations speaks to your character...........or lack thereof.

\
Counterpoint: Some people on this site believe in a gay agenda and its negative effect on heterosexual relationships but are defending this nigga who might be gay and is promoting ideology that could have a negative effect on heterosexual relationships.

Have you watched the videos ?

Women get in the gym and eat better, the men that you want wants a fit woman.

Women who are masculine, the men that you want, don't deal with masculinity women. I don't deal with no masculine woman. Go be a man, put your dick up

1 out of 4 black women are married, 3 out 4 black women will never get married.

Men work more than 40 hours, get in shape, eat right. Put your purpose ahead of your woman.

Seek therapy

Women who are 5'2 with 2-3 kids, dress size 14-16, men that are in the top 8%-15% doesn't want your fat ass and the baggage that you bring to the table.

What do the men you like and want to be with, want in a marriage.

Yea those are very negative notions that he points out for everybody to stand on.

Only dudes who allow their women to control their relationships don't like him and dudes who can't get hoes hate the dude.

Get off your feelings and open your mind and understand, listen to the words

Thing is, none of what you're saying about me is true.

That's just your go-to deflection tactic you resort to whenever I see through your bogus arguments.

The fact that you can't even have a civilized discussion with me without resorting to name-calling and baseless accusations speaks to your character...........or lack thereof.

Lol so I made up the deadeye is a creep thing? That wasn’t a thing before hellczar ok bro.

They literally miss this point

Back