Sion

Legion of Trill
2020 ABW Greatest Fall Off
Feb 14, 2017
Legion of Trill
ABW Bucks
$97,729,665
He a hating ass bitch
Aint no semi, decent or good looking, high value whatever you want to call it man is actively seeking out a fat chick over a bad ass slim thick type of chick. Let's keep it a buck otherwise The Candy Shop would reflect that.

I agree with Kevin Samuels and the fucked up shit is they be the types of broads talking down on niggas or saying you fat shaming if you ask her to go the gym. Be the same chicks on social media judging everyone else slim too smh.

Reactions: Dwayne

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
2020 ABW Most Savage Member
2020 ABW Biggest Troll
Jan 26, 2017
Philadelphia
ABW Bucks
$1,029,946
Aint no semi, decent or good looking, high value whatever you want to call it man is actively seeking out a fat chick over a bad ass slim thick type of chick. Let's keep it a buck otherwise The Candy Shop would reflect that.

I agree with Kevin Samuels and the fucked up shit is they be the types of broads talking down on niggas or saying you fat shaming if you ask her to go the gym. Be the same chicks on social media judging everyone else slim too smh.
show us what you look like

Mar 6, 2017
Hampton VA
ABW Bucks
$8,181,287

Well some niggas like bbw. I would knock down Jill Scott and niggas would marry her. We American

Ale Sharpton

Aug 12, 2020
ABW Bucks
$27,373
kevin samuels supporters “the sassys” be talking a lot of shit and be looking like a thumb

post up or shut up
You want a dude to be cute, pretty, You're the woman, you're supposed to be the good looking one, not the nigga, backward ass.

Worrying about the wrong thing.

Masculine ass women want a cute and pretty dude, but then at the same time be fussing about how niggas be taking selfies and being in the bathroom longer than them.

I'm ugly but my bitch aint.

Fuck I look like looking better than my woman smh.

Aug 18, 2019
ABW Bucks
$29,856,928

At a certain point, people are just gonna have to accept that people are attracted to different body types and that some niggas are legit more attracted to fat women.

I don’t know what else to say about that.

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
2020 ABW Biggest Troll
Jan 26, 2017
Philadelphia
ABW Bucks
$1,029,946
You want a dude to be cute, pretty, You're the woman, you're supposed to be the good looking one, not the nigga, backward ass.

Worrying about the wrong thing.

Masculine ass women want a cute and pretty dude, but then at the same time be fussing about how niggas be taking selfies and being in the bathroom longer than them.

I'm ugly but my bitch aint.

Fuck I look like looking better than my woman smh.

nobody wants to fuck you shrimp dick

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Scandalust313

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
2020 ABW Biggest Troll
Jan 26, 2017
Philadelphia
ABW Bucks
$1,029,946
him being gay doesnt lessen the harm hes doing (nothing he says or does is credible) im just saying some gay men internalize misogyony, the same as heterosexuals

im certain KS was excluded from hyper masculine spaces and im sure he was ridiculed a lot in his formative years

3 failed marriages and several poor attempts at becoming a “social influencer”
he found an easy and lucrative target for a leg up BLACK WOMEN

again

King Freeman

Go n hit sumbody else with all that smoke nigga
2020 ABW Best Foreigner
Dec 19, 2017
ABW Bucks
$24,075,533