Welcome To aBlackWeb

is kevin samuels... “you know”

lets see if yall are the high value men that your lord and chief speaks of
Seems like this dude gets u in your feelings
Whatever issue you have with him I've never heard cat advocating for any violence against women.

Tell a couple females to lose weight and stop overestimating themselves and this dude has become a faggot that wants to harm black women. Crazy

And I'm sure the women that hate him watch way more of his content than anyone else

Seems like this dude gets u in your feelings
Whatever issue you have with him I've never heard cat advocating for any violence against women.

Tell a couple females to lose weight and stop overestimating themselves and this dude has become a faggot that wants to harm black women. Crazy

And I'm sure the women that hate him watch way more of his content than anyone else

post a pic

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
I ain’t gon lie. I ain’t know who he was until I found that spiritualword instagram recently..

I do not like this man and I don’t understand why women are calling in to speak to him.

I had to unsubscribe that nigga from my wife's YouTube. I ain't bout to bring none of that niggas bitch ass bullshit in our house lolololololol.

I looked and saw his videos were recommended and she be subscribing to a lot of shit and I don't think she ever really watched him all like that but nope. Got that nigga up outta there real quick.

I had to unsubscribe that nigga from my wife's YouTube. I ain't bout to bring none of that niggas bitch ass bullshit in our house lolololololol.

I looked and saw his videos were recommended and she be subscribing to a lot of shit and I don't think she ever really watched him all like that but nope. Got that nigga up outta there real quick.

I get it.

Buts that’s controlling as hell. Did you talk to her about it first?

I only seen a clip of him and it was about 20 seconds long and I was like nah. I can’t do it. So now when I see him pop up, I keep scrolling.

Bruh
I think you missing a key point.

You said your wife.
That cancelled out everything else you said.
He's saying some ladies can be happy with normal dudes vs an ideal dude.

Your lady is winning cuz she married already.

I get it.

Buts that’s controlling as hell. Did you talk to her about it first?

She actually was the one who brought him up first. She mentioned a video about him that some people at her job was talking about. We both though that nigga was full of shit. She subscribes to a lot of shit on YouTube that doesn't necessarily means that she likes those people or their videos.

Sometimes we have YouTube videos on in the background as background noise and I wasn't about to have this nigga on my TV.

smart man

She actually was the one who brought him up first. She mentioned a video about him that some people at her job was talking about. We both though that nigga was full of shit. She subscribes to a lot of shit on YouTube that doesn't necessarily means that she likes those people or their videos.

Sometimes we have YouTube videos on in the background as background noise and I wasn't about to have this nigga on my TV.
"Out of sight, out of mind"

:think2:

Screenshot_20210721-183845_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20210721-183729_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20210721-183826_Instagram.jpg

He's being doxed. Ain't no way around it. And while I'm sure some of our wayward sisters are involved,a couple of those posts read like they were written by women of different backgrounds.

Everyone should be able to feel like they deserve what they want no matter their looks or situation... now as far as it occuring, that's another matter and one that shouldn't be faced with delusions either... just keep pushing and maybe they'll get blessed... maybe more likely they won't. On the flip that also means don't get bitter towards the sex you like because what you want ain't coming along

Back