Welcome To aBlackWeb

is kevin samuels... “you know”

This leads to a bigger question, best for another thread, but is demanding accountability in the black community often seen as attacking the black community?

But if you're being homphobic, by your own definition, how are you taking responsibility for it if you're still denying being homophobic?

lord are you slow?
several things can be true at once.

what i am saying is homophobic to an extent in this context because of the assumption of ones sexuality

my broader point is that him being presumably “gay” makes sense because he aims his vitriol mainly at Black women

instead of worrying about whether im homophobic or not,

lets get to discussing about why you are a strong supporter of KS and his ill critiques of women while refusing to post a pic?

@Bow to Royalty

This is like the Inception of wokeness

we are now 3 levels deep in woke.

72dce57254359454cabb9089812cb840.gif

lord are you slow?
several things can be true at once.

what i am saying is homophobic to an extent
in this context because of the assumption of ones sexuality

my broader point is that him being presumably “gay” makes sense because he aims his vitriol mainly at Black women

lmao im not homophobic. ive stated that throughout this entire thread. i just feel like a feminine presenting man that bashes women for cheap jeers may have some underlying issues and unhealed trauma

I clicked and posted the wrong video, again playas fuck up

this is the one i meant to share:

homie was wayyy too nervous for it to be a hoax

Ya, I'm slow because I can't follow this consistent logic.

and since you are now a strong purporter of gay rights. who else do you protect and uplift thats apart of the community this much? @Bow to Royalty

pls dont tell me you only champion the misogynistic
ones

:foh3:

because im not homophobic whatsoever in my opinion

but i can see how my statements can be precieved that way

Making homophobic comments is more telling than just saying you're not homophobic.

When white people say they don't want black people in their neighborhood, but they're not racist... which comment do you think accurately reflects who they are?

Back