Welcome To aBlackWeb

is kevin samuels... “you know”

im unashamed about a lot of things. so these kevn samuels-esque style retorts about not being married or enjoying sex is a waste of everyones time

see heres the thing. a lot of women have been duped into believing that their value and life is dependent upon other ppls evaluations

the trope of the “old maiden” has women desperately clinging to this notion that they have to be married and have kids in order to have a full life

🤣😂😂😂😂 bullshit!

we all are different and its ok to tune out societal norms in order to figure out what works for you

thts why you have women calling into kevins show seeking “advice” on relationships when in all reality, the relationship you have with self sets the standard for every relationship you encounter both romantically and platonically.

whether fat, poor, ugly, etc

Ok

If that makes you feel good about yourself.

No high earning black man wants to hear all that. You are a black feminist who wants order to change. Yall have already destroyed the black family with the help of white liberals.

The topic is WHAT DO MEN LOOK FOR IN A WIFE. That's what makes married men, or men looking to marry, feel qualified to speak on it. They are the exact people whose opinion is being discussed.

How are you not getting this? Who are you to say they don't know what their own interests are? Again... the narcissism...

thats NOT the topic nor what the orginial post is about

you changed it to marriage. i guess to give yourself a sense of faux superiority in the conversation ?????

im unashamed about a lot of things. so these kevn samuels-esque style retorts about not being married or enjoying sex is a waste of everyones time

see heres the thing. a lot of women have been duped into believing that their value and life is dependent upon other ppls evaluations

the trope of the “old maiden” has women desperately clinging to this notion that they have to be married and have kids in order to have a full life

🤣😂😂😂😂 bullshit!

we all are different and its ok to tune out societal norms in order to figure out what works for you

thts why you have women calling into kevins show seeking “advice” on relationships when in all reality, the relationship you have with self sets the standard for every relationship you encounter both romantically and platonically.

whether fat, poor, ugly, etc

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with any choice you made in life. If you don't want to be married, that's 1,000% ok. Saying you're not married isn't a criticism of your life, it's acknowledging that that means you're probably not the one to speak on marriages.

Some people go to college, and some don't. Both are fine. But if you didn't go to college, don't tell people that DID go to college that you know more than them about the college experience.

thats NOT the topic nor what the orginial post is about

you changed it to marriage. i guess to give yourself a sense of faux superiority in the conversation ?????

The original post is about Kevin Samuels clothes and if he's gay.

His entire platform is about marriage. What are you talking about?

This chick done got on your ass and you're quoting me trying to tell me to chill out about some information she posted. Nobody wanted to know about her having funky sex on a twin bed?

Who asked for that?

I’m not doing that for her. Hell no.

y’all both speaking on something you’re not looking for or even experienced (marriage)

Ok

If that makes you feel good about yourself.

No high earning black man wants to hear all that. You are a black feminist who wants order to change. Yall have already destroyed the black family with the help of white liberals.

“Black feminist”

“destroyed the Black family”

“helping white liberals”

yall be sounding like robots afterwhile parroting the same headass thoughts in unison.

im not a feminist :yikes1:

I heard him briefly speak on it, but he didn't really go into any depth. But I don't think I've heard either ex come out saying anything negative about him. One guy even tried calling one up to get her to say something, and she didn't have any negative comments to make.

she probably is being paid handsomely

:tuh:

Back