Welcome To aBlackWeb

is kevin samuels... “you know”

this man has no credible work. talking down to Black people, male or female, isnt a fucking life skill

move around weirdo

We're living into a free capitalist society: you can make a living of anything when you are skilled into whatever you may creatively catering into.

I will not stone down someone for becoming a successful entrepreneur out of the lesser people's both self-esteem and self-awareness issues. But I definitively see someone who are willing into defaming his sex life and whatever hole he's digging into over geniunely demolishing the MANY shortcomings of that said life work, like does any irrational person. Or scorned conquest.

We're living into a free capitalist society: you can make a living of anything when you are skilled into whatever you may creatively catering into.

I will not stone down someone for becoming a successful entrepreneur out of the lesser people's both self-esteem and self-awareness issues. But I definitively see someone who are willing into defaming his sex life and whatever hole he's digging into over geniunely demolishing the MANY shortcomings of that said life work, like does any irrational person. Or scorned conquest.

again, abusing Black people or taking advantage of peoples self esteem and/or identity issues, isnt a life skill

Back