In no order

Nas
Ghostface
Slick Rick
Dmx
Scarface
Biggie
Immortal technique

Are better storytellers than fucking Kendrick Lamar.

Still waiting for a dope story from Face lol Don't worry we're gonna highlight his lack of storytelling skills when we put his "stories" beside his peers next round.

I feel K dot constantly overrated on here

Like niggas feel like they need to crown him now so when he fully ready for it they can say they knew it all along and they day one fans. It's weird as fuck

Kendrick dope af but he aint top anything......yet

Lord God, I come to you a sinner

For sure

These rappers bore the fuck out of me. Only time I get tired of Dot is when I’m just tired of rap. If Biggie in top 3 list after 2/3 albums, so is K Dot

His discography stands next to anybody already. My dude maxed out across the board. Kevin Durant in rap form. Greatest ever

Like niggas feel like they need to crown him now so when he fully ready for it they can say they knew it all along and they day one fans. It's weird as fuck

He's started his career with 4 straight critically acclaimed albums. How much more work does he have to do before he can be considered amongst the greats?

He's started his career with 4 straight critically acclaimed albums. How much more work does he have to do before he can be considered amongst the greats?
Section 80 a dud. Half the time niggas don't know to call it an album or mixtape. Zero singles. Zero impact. Zero replay value

TPAB was wack. Glad niggas got in touch with they roots or whatever but its easily the most over hyped project this decade. By and far

GKMC was a classic debut, if its a debut. If not, it's a classic sophomore joint. DAMN a dope record thats aging well.

Idgaf about critical acclaim, I care about my ears.

I also think Biggie overrated so miss me with that argument before it gains steam

K dot agaim is dope and got a promising career but for me another great album or two away before id put him with the greats

Section 80 a dud. Half the time niggas don't know to call it an album or mixtape. Zero singles. Zero impact. Zero replay value

TPAB was wack. Glad niggas got in touch with they roots or whatever but its easily the most over hyped project this decade. By and far

GKMC was a classic debut, if its a debut. If not, it's a classic sophomore joint. DAMN a dope record thats aging well.

Idgaf about critical acclaim, I care about my ears.

I also think Biggie overrated so miss me with that argument before it gains steam

K dot agaim is dope and got a promising career but for me another great album or two away before id put him with the greats

The bold was all that needed to be said. Section 80 a dud? TPAB wack? You might need to get those ears checked.

W

That could’ve been said 5 yrs ago.

Kendrick is nearly 10 years in. Niggas had jay, nas, Etcon lists after 2 albums.

Why does the newer generation have to wait 20 years? I’m not subscribing to it.

Back