Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is it wrong to only date one race?

Just as an update to this thread:

I have recently met, IRL, someone who may fit (many, but not all) of the above qualifications. Also, he is Black. Will let everyone know how it goes when we go out on a date soon.

The only slight problem is his body type is not one I've dated before but I will be open minded.

Regardless of how noble the reasoning seems, insisting that black men shouldn’t procreate with women from different nationalities is way too secular and primal in sheer terms of thinking. Relationships are incredibly more complex than that more often than not, even if they don’t have to be. This type of thinking and behavior is only qualified by very specific set of cultural circumstances per the individual, their region, upbringing, religion, and stuff like that. Not just on some you look the same as me type shit.

Short answer...um..no
F7CBFB91-7955-494F-9F43-C56BFE08C193.gif
your preferences are your preferences unless your rubbing it all over peoples Faces you’re good

Personally, "I" feel that it is wrong.

It actually feels "odd" for me to even entertain the thought of being with any other than my own. ... But that's me.

I would much rather my children to be with our own as well... unfortunately, it seems... thus far, my chocolate little ones like those of the Vanilla persuasion

But it's early... I still have time to detour. ha!

Last edited:
my chocolate little ones like those of the Vanilla persuasion.
506100_A618_LF_COG

Personally, "I" feel that it is wrong.

It actually feels "odd" for me to even entertain the thought of being with any other than my own. ... But that's me.

I would much rather my children to be with our own as well... unfortunately, it seems... thus far, my chocolate little ones like those of the Vanilla persuasion.

But it's early... I still have time to detour. ha!
giphy (10).gif

I'm legitimately shocked

You're so sexually progressive, its surprising to see that you are conservative about this issue

I can see where that would be confusing, when I step out of my box.

However, in my opinion sexual progression has zero to do with interracial dating/marriage/procreation.

I am sexually free with all I desire to be free with.

There are no closed doors or uncharted paths for due to my preference those particular doors/paths do not exist. It's not an option.

So I am as free as I desire to be... "especially" .. sexually.
:hehe:

I can see where that would be confusing, when I step out of my box.

However, in my opinion sexual progression has zero to do with interracial dating/marriage/procreation.

I am sexually free with all I desire to be free with.

There are no closed doors or uncharted paths for due to my preference those particular doors/paths do not exist. It's not an option.

So I am as free as I desire to be... "especially" .. sexually.
:hehe:
No doubt

Back