Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is it wrong to only date one race?

Y’all got it, I’m out
Why are you "out"? Because I refuse to use *that* word? :huh2: Anyways, while you are still here: why*do* you use that word? Are you aware of the significant historical and negative sociological implications surrounding its usage?

Just for my information: Are you a Black male? What's your highest level of education completed, if you wish to share?

you don't know what FWM means so I would agree with the brother Chicity that you are still naive and a lil uninformed

but that's a little off topic let me answer the post directed to me

No, I am not mixed, I am 100% Black. My family/Mom & Dad raised me in a community of a 98% majority Race B though, so I did not interact with many other Black people in school and growing up (even the "city" around me was mostly Race B). The same thing happened to my mom and dad too, and they also associate mostly with Race B. To give context through school, in my graduating class with me, there were four black people total- including me. I do realize this is a bit of an odd situation. Basically, I am Black but have not associated with many other Blacks throughout my life besides family and a few friends. I'm always in situations/places with other races.
yep sounds like my friend (male) and his situation.

you're feeling alienated and lost because you're parents thought it was a good idea to isolate and raise you amongst race B with the only interactions of people who look like you coming from your family members and a select few. Otherwise you've been around race B your entire life. Now that you're away from that environment and into the real world you're confused because you don't necessarily know how to be around other black people who aren't really like you.
It's kind of sad, because i'm certain that most brothers wouldn't have the patience do deal with this anyways and you seem like you're dead set on your beliefs and standards. Nothing wrong with that. The type of black male that would be your type would have to match you quite a bit, and those type of guys only date non black women pretty much.

Yes I from the East Coast, USA. I went to college and everything here as well too.

Well, to what do I owe the pleasure jazo85? :) Anywho, as I said in an earlier post I do not believe that I am a "snowflake" or better than anyone- I certainly am not without faults! May I suggest a re-read of my posts for you? Also, to what historical context are you speaking regarding? I love History and even pursued a minor in the subject in university studying all sorts of time periods. To which I am saying, I am very well versed in history but do not let the past define my present or future love life to that extent you are speaking with. I love to reflect, travel and read. I have traveled to 20 countries since the age of two (parents instilled the travel bug in me at a young age!), I read around 100-115 pieces of literature a year (not including poetry and other works of prose), and am always on a continual quest for self-improvement and growth. What would you recommend more for me to do, hm?

Also, I do hope you are not posturing and trying to imply what Race B is with your post- albeit, slyly.

Well, even if my children are mixed, they will still carry part of me- regardless of what their skin color looks like. Don't you feel like you are cheating yourself out of love if your options are closed off like that, to only one race?
Well isn't this exactly what you're asking based on the thread title?

Why is it wrong for us, yet it is ok for you?

Why are you "out"? Because I refuse to use *that* word? :huh2: Anyways, while you are still here: why*do* you use that word? Are you aware of the significant historical and negative sociological implications surrounding its usage?

Just for my information: Are you a Black male? What's your highest level of education completed, if you wish to share?

Gonna need to see some identification if I’m being questioned

you don't know what FWM means so I would agree with the brother Chicity that you are still naive and a lil uninformed

but that's a little off topic let me answer the post directed to me

yep sounds like my friend (male) and his situation.

you're feeling alienated and lost because you're parents thought it was a good idea to isolate and raise you amongst race B with the only interactions of people who look like you coming from your family members and a select few. Otherwise you've been around race B your entire life. Now that you're away from that environment and into the real world you're confused because you don't necessarily know how to be around other black people who aren't really like you.
It's kind of sad, because i'm certain that most brothers wouldn't have the patience do deal with this anyways and you seem like you're dead set on your beliefs and standards. Nothing wrong with that. The type of black male that would be your type would have to match you quite a bit, and those type of guys only date non black women pretty much.

Wow. Yes, that sounds exactly like me. Maybe you should set your friend and me up??? Haha.

I had to Google FWM, to be honest with you. Thought it was racist slur towards me maybe. I do not use slang or foul language at all in my daily life (and no one I know does, either) so that threw me off the loop. I don't think others should but who am I to say what they can or can not do...

Well isn't this exactly what you're asking based on the thread title?

Why is it wrong for us, yet it is ok for you?

No. I am open to others- they just need to meet my very simple/basic qualifications- I am having trouble finding Black men like this though. Do you know where I could find some?

Gonna need to see some identification if I’m being questioned
Why? Just quick questions... have my hunch as to the answer to both but wanted your confirmation so I don't judge you falsely.

I'm too high for this LMAO

Marijuana!?! Really? :( Uh oh...that is unfortunate. Have you looked into quitting? Not trying to impose my views too strongly on others but smoking is not attractive on anyone...

You seem to have throughly thought out your actions and have stated that you have deserved so confidence. That being the case, why did you even feel the need to pose the question. You couldve went about posting and no one would have thought about or care?

Upload a picture...are you really a black woman?

Yes, I am. Why is that hard to believe? :( I do not know how to upload pictures on this site or I would.

I do love George Bush (as referenced by my "DugoutDubya" username) (... and JFK, and all the other members of the Dream Team but that is beside the point). Maybe that is why? Misconception? Yes, people.. Black women can be republican and conservative?!? Shocking ain't it...

Wow. Yes, that sounds exactly like me. Maybe you should set your friend and me up??? Haha.

I had to Google FWM, to be honest with you. Thought it was racist slur towards me maybe. I do not use slang or foul language at all in my daily life (and no one I know does, either) so that threw me off the loop. I don't think others should but who am I to say what they can or can not do...

No. I am open to others- they just need to meet my very simple/basic qualifications- I am having trouble finding Black men like this though. Do you know where I could find some?

Why? Just quick questions... have my hunch as to the answer to both but wanted your confirmation so I don't judge you falsely.

Marijuana!?! Really? :( Uh oh...that is unfortunate. Have you looked into quitting? Not trying to impose my views too strongly on otMers but smoking is not attractive on anyone...
He doesn't date black girls.
Actually you reminded me that I need to talk to him it's been a minute since we last spoke.
You also say very simple/basic. If that was truely the case then you wouldn't have trouble finding a black man who meets your standard for dating.
You'd probably have better luck going south or somewhere more conservative than you are right row.
I find you quite interesting , as I don't meet many black women with your viewpoints.
If you are black though, like my fellow posters said I need to see some proper ID.

You can upload an image right through here, just click the little image icon next to the smiley face and click/tap where it says Drop image

This shit unexpectedly funny as fuck...

But serious question to the chick who started this....

Why you feel guilty?

Obviously your environment shaped your social circle. I mean, I get wanting to connect to your own race, in fact I would encourage it.

And I say encourage because there's no reason you should feel guilty for shit outside your control.

I mean if you want to get to know more black people and connect more with black heritage n all that... That's just natural.

Maybe the more exposure, understating, and experiences will open your eyes to how beautiful black people truly are.

If you admittedly only be around race B, then you gonna start thinking like race B.

And since you ain't a B you naturally confused as fuck..

PM my nigga @Chicity ....i think he single again, I think....

Okay, so I don't use *that* horrific word that starts with an N so I will pretend you said "you don't like Black males", but anyways like I stated in the OP I did find someone Black that was similar to me years ago but it only worked out as friends. I'm attracted to someone who is cerebral, erudite, and high brow - so since you state that Black males "don't use words like riotous", do you believe that most of them do not fit the above criterion? Word choice and usage says a lot about a person their background, upbringing, and education. I am unhappy that I can't find a Black male partner who meets me at and above my qualifications. I have always wondered why that is.

Not sure what an "FWM" is, sorry.

By the way, just for my information, are you a Black male? Honestly by the way you type you seem to be so-- but I would hate to just assume.

A. What is your standard for "young"? That may or may not be true depending upon your definition.
B. Naive? Would have to disagree.
C. Uninformed? Would also have to disagree.
D. Interesting, as I definitely did not state "white dudes" in my original post, maybe this is a projection of yours of what race you believe me to be discussing? Anyways, I said Race B- I specifically did not state what race that is due to not wanting any implications of bias or attract any illiberal people towards my thread. I do know how some people feel towards interracial couplings, lamentably.

I am trying to gather opinions about this matter from people outside my worldview so thanks for your input.
It makes no sense to state your race and not the race you lusting after. It was done purposely so that you could leave It up to the reader and considering black/white ir are at an all time high, it was a very logical and I'm sure factual guess

You gathering opinions on a stance you not going to change so either you're trolling or writing a paper and need help. Either way the topic has been done to death and its wack

If you truly dont find Blacks worthy of ya time and ya box I say good. Its less like we further ya lineage by accidentally procreating with you. Win/Win

Aggressive content.

tenor.gif

I'm here for it.

Back