Is it wrong to only date one race?

Reesey

Real Thugs Eat Green Apple Jolly Ranchers.
Feb 17, 2017
Cali born ATX resident
www.instagram.com
ABW Bucks
$130,450,007
You're so sexually progressive, its surprising to see that you are conservative about this issue
I can see where that would be confusing, when I step out of my box.

However, in my opinion sexual progression has zero to do with interracial dating/marriage/procreation.

I am sexually free with all I desire to be free with.

There are no closed doors or uncharted paths for due to my preference those particular doors/paths do not exist. It's not an option.

So I am as free as I desire to be... "especially" .. sexually.
:hehe:

Alle'Oop

This Is The Way
Jun 25, 2019
ABW Bucks
$515,394
I can see where that would be confusing, when I step out of my box.

However, in my opinion sexual progression has zero to do with interracial dating/marriage/procreation.

I am sexually free with all I desire to be free with.

There are no closed doors or uncharted paths for due to my preference those particular doors/paths do not exist. It's not an option.

So I am as free as I desire to be... "especially" .. sexually.
:hehe:
No doubt

kenpachi 91

Jun 26, 2019
ABW Bucks
$5,966
Honestly fam I think most people stick to their own only because it's easier (similar ethnic backgrounds, beliefs worldweiw and family dynamics etc.) And aren't willing to put in the work to understand/"put yourself in someone else's shoes " in the end of the day we are all people distill and filter everything else we are all the same

SneakDZA

The Greasy Strangler
Dec 23, 2017
ABW Bucks
$1,918,171
I don't think it's wrong necesarily but it sounds boring as hell to me. I'm runnin up in chicks of all types.

Blackish

...and I know the ☀️ will rise with me🐐.
Jan 21, 2017
Cole World❄🌎
ABW Bucks
$72,860,573
Honestly fam I think most people stick to their own only because it's easier (similar ethnic backgrounds, beliefs worldweiw and family dynamics etc.) And aren't willing to put in the work to understand/"put yourself in someone else's shoes " in the end of the day we are all people distill and filter everything else we are all the same
We are not all the same.