Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is it ok to joke with you today?

A mod brought my pops up, nothing happened, hellczar brought my pops up nothing happened and Race brought my pops up and nothing happened. These niggas pick and choose who need to follow rules and who don't. When it happens to me it's crickets but even though I said nothing bad about his dad you see all the ho niggas come from all over with an opinion

it's shitty whenever ANYBODY does it. Family should to be off limits across the board(IMO) no matter who the poster is imo but yall all gon keep doin the same shit yall do every couple months

it's shitty whenever ANYBODY does it. Family should to be off limits across the board(IMO) no matter who the poster is imo but yall all gon keep doin the same shit yall do every couple months
I can tell you he wont

Maybe he'll send messages thru a surrogate like Trump

A mod brought my pops up, nothing happened, hellczar brought my pops up nothing happened and Race brought my pops up and nothing happened. These niggas pick and choose who need to follow rules and who don't. When it happens to me it's crickets but even though I said nothing bad about his dad you see all the ho niggas come from all over with an opinion

I mean have you been banned for anything you said? Don’t recall?

giphy.gif

Back