Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is it ok to joke with you today?

AP2.5

Beef Authority
Site Administrator
I've noticed a trend of niggas who claim it's all jokes when they cracking on other niggas but when they getting bombed on with jokes, here come personal insults thinly disguised as jokes.

Ex: "______ put his car in park, but his hairline in reverse"

Response: "Maybe if you wasn't a bitch nigga, your kid wouldn't have gotten suspended from school."

A lot of emotionally unintelligent shit if you ask me but listen, I want you to feel safe.

Use this thread if a particular day is a day you don't feel like joking.

Just respond with a simple yes or no on a given day.

Ex: No

I've noticed a trend of niggas who claim it's all jokes when they cracking on other niggas but when they getting bombed on with jokes, here come personal insults thinly disguised as jokes.

Ex: "______ put his car in park, but his hairline in reverse"

Response: "Maybe if you wasn't a bitch nigga, your kid wouldn't have gotten suspended from school."

A lot of emotionally unintelligent shit if you ask me but listen, I want you to feel safe.

Use this thread if a particular day is a day you don't feel like joking.

Just respond with a simple yes or no on a given day.

Ex: No

f607794c19df2cd5db28dc8c189c02da.gif

My son can't get right at school, maybe if I wasn't such a bitch ass nigga and shitty father I could stop his actions.

See I don't mind getting in a roast session but niggas on here do 2 things which is fucked up.

They get wild disrespectful because they don't agree about a topic and start calling people out their name.

Or they will take personal shit you been vulnerable about for the sake of positive discourse and use it to insult you which is fucking nasty.

I almost caught myself doing the latter yesterday but I chilled.

I don't mind the jokes but I don't like when people try to get into peoples real life personal shit to get their shit off.

I've found myself having to draw the line in the sand cause mfs on here try to cross those lines often. Once you get too far over that line it's just on sight for you which has led to some bullshit between me and one poster in particular where the shit just went too far and the jokes weren't really jokes anymore.

I was mad when niggas told me just ignore mfs but putting fools on that list is really therapeutic.

If we've only had hostile interactions then no I'm not trying to joke with you, I don't fuck with Du so it was what it was that day

See I don't mind getting in a roast session but niggas on here do 2 things which is fucked up.

They get wild disrespectful because they don't agree about a topic and start calling people out their name.

Or they will take personal shit you been vulnerable about for the sake of positive discourse and use it to insult you which is fucking nasty.

I don't mind the jokes but I don't like when people try to get into peoples real life personal shit to get their shit off.

I've found myself having to draw the line in the sand cause mfs on here try to cross those lines often. Once you get too far over that line it's just on sight for you which has led to some bullshit between me and one poster in particular where the shit just went too far and the jokes weren't really jokes anymore.

I was mad when niggas told me just ignore mfs but putting fools on that list is really therapeutic.

Certain mfers take shit way too far.

My personal rule is dont say shit to me online that you wouldnt say in person and we good.

Im here for the jokes. I laugh more at jokes made towards me than anything else. So mfers can joke all they want.

Just dont call me any types of bitches, dont invite to yall privates, and shit like that and we cool. Cause no one here doing that shit to me in person.

Certain mfers take shit way too far.

My personal rule is dont say shit to me online that you wouldnt say in person and we good.

Im here for the jokes. I laugh more at jokes made towards me than anything else. So mfers can joke all they want.

Just dont call me any types of bitches, dont invite to yall privates, and shit like that and we cool. Cause no one here doing that shit to me in person.
Man you number two on the fade list

this the internet tho..............if you don't want to be surrounded by jackasses who may or may not say something disrespectful the internet might not be for you.

Also 99% of niggas here wouldn't say none of this shit in person so there's that

I don't think I should have to log off the site for people to keep it respectful. Especially on a "mature site" I prefer the ignore function cause I'm not going nowhere. It's that or imma turn the site upside down which I'm trying to stop doing. I don't care for the extras anymore.

I take shit personal cause I am the 1%. Anything I say or have said on here I'll say in person.

this the internet tho..............if you don't want to be surrounded by jackasses who may or may not say something disrespectful the internet might not be for you.

Also 99% of niggas here wouldn't say none of this shit in person so there's that
Nah

f that cain

I stand on what I say and dare a nigga to change my mind.

errthand said here is facts and will say my shit to a circle of killers on check day

check day

Shiiiiiiiiiiid

y’all got me fucked up

and that’s why I never want smoke

:haa:
Have a good day gentlemen

The bold is the worst part honestly. We have a few people on this site that can't have discussions about much of anything without insulting the people that disagree with them. Some people think the shit is funny especially when those people share the same beliefs, but ihonestly, it's childish, stupid, and gets in the way of any real discourse.

Jokes and name-calling in jest are fine. Hell, I don't even have a problem with some name calling in heated debates, but when your only means of addressing an issue is just to make blanket insults towards anyone who disagrees in the slightest, you're probably trash mentally and shouldn't really be allowed to constantly bomb topics meant for serious discussion. That's just my opinion though. It seems like most people on here don't feel the same way.

I don't think I should have to log off the site for people to keep it respectful. Especially on a "mature site" I prefer the ignore function cause I'm not going nowhere. It's that or imma turn the site upside down which I'm trying to stop doing. I don't care for the extras anymore.

I take shit personal cause I am the 1%. Anything I say or have said on here I'll say in person.

How will you do that......on the internet?

Back